Again? (Chapter 8)

So I wrote the word grumped. he grumped. I found it hilarious. Is grumped even a word? haha :')
the small things that amuse me......

Anyways.... LONG CHAPTER! YAAAAY! 

                                              ------------------------------------------------

                                          Harry’s, oh so loving, POV

   I woke up to shuffling and stirring this morning. Opening my eyes I only saw black. I started to panic a little but in the middle of the panic I realized that I had my head buried in Zayn’s jet black hair. Real cool, Harry. Real cool.

  I had my hands around him and somehow he had turned around in his sleep so his head was hidden in the crook of my neck. His hands were around my waist, and I had woken up by him somehow slugging closer.

  I used the moment to take in his beauty. Slowly and hesitantly I ran my hands trough his hair. It was something I had been wanting to do ever since I saw him first. His hair had no product in it anymore due to Zayn’s last night shower, so it felt so soft, like a fluffy puppy mixed with silk. 

  I saw the way the sun lit up his face making him look like an angel. His eyelashes were laying peacefully at his cheeks which were rosy and looking extremely soft. His lips were in an adorable pout and the pinkness was even more. 

  Losing track of time I suddenly felt him stirring beneath me again. Soon my eyes were met with honey brown ones. I was kind of expecting him to pull back and spit some insult to me, but to my surprise he just lay there in peace. It was like a silent thank you.

  We lay there for a moment until he spoke with a groggy, yet silky and adorable morning voice.

  “Please” he started slowly. “please don’t pull any pick-up lines or attempts to get me in bed with you today. What I really do need right now is peace and quietness.”

  I slowly melted by his adorable request. But I soon just nodded slowly and held him tighter. 

  His head lay against my chest and he was slowly rubbing small circles in my skin without realizing that he was doing it. But I wasn’t on my way to complain, quite the opposite. I don’t think I have ever felt so comfortable ever in my life.

  “You are so beautiful.” I quietly told him, breaking the comfortable silence. He blushed a deep deep scarlet layer of red. But I took it as a good sing that he didn’t push me away. I spoke again but this time it was barely a whisper. “Plain gorgeous” 

  But he still heard it because he arranged to get even redder.

  Our lovely moment was destroyed when we heard a girly squeak coming from the kitchen downstairs. I looked around the room and noticed that Louis wasn’t in here. When the realization came over me I grumped. Cockblocker.

                        Zayn’s loved POV

  This morning I woke up in the best way I could possibly have. Someone was running their hands trough my hair in a slow and steady rhythm. I could have lay there for the whole day, but I knew that I shouldn’t. I opened my eyes and was instantly met with green orbs. Wow. I thought. Harry was looking down on me and, I hate to say it, but he looked absolutely gorgeous. His eyes were such a beautiful shade of green and twinkling from the sunlight that shone from the window. His skin looked so smooth and perfect and his cheeks were it’s normal rosy color. This was the first time I had really looked at him. I don’t know why I hadn’t realized his beauty before.