Party & different nights (Chapter 7)

HAHAHA! I fucking cracked up when I accidentally wrote relationshit instead of relationship. i'm still recovering :') this might be a bit of an shitty chapter because it is 1:36 at night and i have school tomorrow :ss but LONG CHAPTER FOR YOU!

                                            -----------------------------------------------------

                                                  Hazza’s POV

  Zayn had just finished singing man in the mirror by Michael Jackson and everyone was crazy surprised. All jaws were dropped and eyes wide open, even Robert was struck by it. His voice was so beautiful and pure and his high notes were… so high and beautiful and perfect and all the positive things!

  I saw him slowly open his eyes, fear written all over them. There was silence and more silence until I couldn’t hold myself anymore.

  “Holy” I slowly started “shit.”

  I couldn’t get my eyes of him.

  “That was” Louis started beside me. “Fucking amazing.”

  And with that hell broke loose. Everyone was cheering and screaming like a maniac. Now I finally know the feeling of being on a Justin Bieber concert. 

  He looked all shy and adorable and was on his way to his seat when Robert stopped him from leaving.

  “No fucking way mate.” he said making Zayn’s eyes go wide, still not used to a teacher swearing. “I’m not going to let you go yet after that amazing performance.”

  That made Zayn blush more. I took my time to appreciate him again. No matter how many times I look at him or check him out, I never get enough of him. Most of the people here think I just want him for sex because, lets face it, that is all I have ever wanted for a person. But no, not him. As cheesy as it sounds I actually want to fall asleep beside him and wakeup beside him. I want to hold his hand as we are walking outside and inside. I want to cuddle up with him while watching a romantic movie. I want to be the reason he smiles everyday. I want to be able to call him mine, and I want to be able to be jealous without it being weird and creepy. I, for the first time, actually want to be in a relationship and grow old with a person. I’m screwed.

  The teacher started asking tons of questions about his singing talkent, but Zayn just said he didn’t have any idea why he could sing like that and smoothly tried to get back to his seat.

  The second we exited the room Louis exploded.

  “That was insane!” he said and gawked in awe.

  “No, that came out of Zayn” I said smirking, I’m to hilarious.

  Louis laughed and shook his head at me. “Dude YOU are insane!”

  “Not yet.” I replied and he raised his hand for me to high five.

  “Dirty jokes” he said in a silly voice cracking the both of us up.

  The thing about us is that we are total freaks, losers and weirdos. If we didn’t have the looks we would probably be the main target in school to bully. But even tho we are immature people still seemed to hang out with us and the girls laugh at everything we say, bending over to make us see their boob crack. Not that we are interested, at all. The thing is that Louis is also bisexual. He was my first male kiss and it felt so right kissing a boy, but not Louis. We decided to never EVER do that again, not together.