Stripper names (Chapter 5)

BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER YOU MUST READ THIS!
As the chapters name might tell you (hint hint...) this is about STRIPPER names which I have made most up myself , except for Harry's, Louis's, Liam's and Zayn's. But yeah. I have a ridiculously dirty mind (and it don't need cleaning). Basically what I am trying to say is you have to be familiar with terms as 'I wanna nail you' and such. you have to understand dirty jokes to understand this. this chapter is also reeeeally short.
and i am giving you a WARNING some of the stripper names i made up include the words over GENITALS. you have been warned.
THIS CHAPTER IS NOT IMPORTANT. NOTHING REALLY SPECIAL HAPPENS IN IT, JUST STRIPPER NAMES AND YEAH!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

                                   ----------------------------------

                                Zayn’s POV

  I had only been at this school for a week and now it was Friday again. I already felt like I had known my first friends for years, when in real life I had only known them for few days. 

  When the lunch came creeping in we all sat down at the table as always and ate. Everyone but Niall. the word eat is not strong enough do describe what Niall was doing.

  “Hey! Zayn! Can I tell you something?” Perrie suddenly said with lots of enthusiasm.

  “Hey! Perrie! No you cant!” I replied to her with just as much enthusiasm, smirking. She gave me a grumpy look and told me either way.

  “I found your stripper name!” everyone one the table seemed to think this was something really important so they all turned their attention to us.

  “Do tell” I said highly entertained.

  “Wait you’re half Asian, right?” she asked first just making sure.

  “Yeah buddy” I confirmed and waited for her to continue.

  “Then this is perfect for you.” she said. “Drum roll please!” she said pointing at Josh who took a fork and a knife and started hitting the table. “Asian Persuasion!” she said and Niall literally fell of his chair of laughter.

  “ASIAN PERSUASION!! ASIAN FUCKING PERSUASION! I’M GOING TO NAME YOU THAT IN MY PHONE!” he yelled after her crying of laughter. Now every face in the cafeteria had turned to us with confusion. I used the moment to shoot right back at Niall.

  “KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS HORNY HORAN!” I yelled and the others on the table joined in the laughter. The rest of the students in the cafeteria, on the other hand, all stared ad us as if we were laying eggs.

  “What am I?” Perrie said, as if it was the most fun game she had ever played.

  “Perrie pure penis!” I replied and Niall fell on the table because, you guessed right, he was laughing and trying to give my high five over it.

  “Lets make a story.” Leigh-Anne said and we all went excited. We had stopped realizing that the cafeteria was still silent, and everyone was listening closely to us.

  “Asian Persuasion went to Perrie pure penis and together they had to deal with Horny Horan.” Josh said and high-fived Niall.

  “How about; Asian Persuasion and Perrie pure penis were at home when Horny Horan came to them in his sexiest pair of pants. After a while Payne came with his ‘May cause Payne’ sign, as usually, and had to take care of Horny Horan for them. After a while Lay-Anne Pinncock came with Jesy Nailsome and they joined Asian Persuasion and Perrie pure penis. Later joining the party were Danailer Peniz and Toss Devagine. Eleanor’s Colder came all alone, but so did Cher doesn’t share. Last to arrive at the party was Jadoit against Thewall.” I said and was attacked by the loudest laugh of them all. Niall’s. But he wasn’t the only one laughing. Thankfully this group of friends had a really, REALLY dirty humor. 

  “In came Tommo the tease and Hairy Harry who made the party worth it” an unfamiliar voice said behind me I looked and saw and Harry and his friend, Louis. It must have been Louis who said it because, first of all, Harry was in a fit of laughter and second of all I hadn’t heard that voice before.

  We all sunk in our seats after realizing everyone had been listening, but we quietly giggled to each other, finding ourselves hilarious.