Chapter 15 : Desire

I'm curious to know how you guys picture Dalton... I'm trying to think of a cast member for him... Let me know what you think!

-------------------------------------------------------

Third person p.o.v. ( We'll see how this goes...)

The nervous Alpha male rubs his neck while watching his woman nervously. Hmmm... His woman. He decides he likes the sound of that.

       He expected her outburst, but it still stung. Even though he knew it wasn't going to happen, he wished she would just jump into his arms so they could live happily ever after. ( With a dozen pups in their wake )

Then again, he couldn't deny the primal part of him that enjoys the chase. His mates feistiness proves to rouse his wolf out of his silence, and he finds himself hearing more frequent growls and purrs from inside his own mind. As well as more.... primal urges.

Heat warms his neck at some of the unspeakable things his wolf had been encouraging him to do, and his angry female doesn't let it slip.

     " What in the hell are you blushing about! You're the one that put us in this mess in the first place! You just had to take a bite didn't you?!?!!"

      Her voice brings the blushing male out of his trance. He can't help but admire her fiery looks when she's mad. Her indescribable eyes are filled with expression, and her full lips part as she fires out insults.

      Her short hair is mussed up, he assumes from the amount of times she's been running her hands through the silky soft looking strands in the past couple of minutes. His heart aches at the thought of her wordless rejection of him, but he finds himself becoming lost in the beauty of his gorgeous life mate.

     She keeps mumbling things to herself and pacing, but he can't seem to pay attention to her words. He can only focus on her rose petal like lips, soft and lush. Unknowingly, her pink tongue keeps darting out to wet them, and his heart skips a beat.

     He could swear that he catches some kind of tattoo inked on the part of her bottom lip that resides in her mouth. The sight of it goes straight to his lower body. His fists clench, and he struggles to swallow. God, she's so fucking beautiful.

It's the only thing he keeps thinking as his eyes scan over her slowly, trying not to flood his mind with her radiance. The sudden change of atmosphere makes him think for a second. Did it just get warmer in here or is it just me?

His forehead creases as he thinks, pulling at his t-shirt collar trying to relieve himself of some of the sudden heat. Now that the thought crosses his mind, the alpha finds himself noticing the pungent pure scent in the air.

A perfume of all things mouthwatering traps him in place. It doesn't smell like anything material, and he struggles internally, trying to find words to describe it.

He breathes in deeply when the scent wafts towards his nose, exhaling in a blissful sigh. It smells like everything desirable, smooth skin after a warm shower, flowers blooming in spring. It smells like utter blissful purity.

His eyes zone in on his graceful female who is still ranting angrily next to the couch right across from him. For some reason, he can't stand the small distance. The few feet seems like miles and miles away, and he wants nothing more then to close the distance and wrap her lean body up in his arms.

His eyes are brought back to her lips, they move alluringly slow, as if simply made to lure him in.

The bare skin at the base of the young females neck makes the hairs at the base of his own neck stand up. The lustful male shudders in his recognition, and he's about to get up and make his desires reality when something- or someone else comes into his line of vision.