Rant

Okay so, I was just scrolling through my comments because it gives me inspiration. ( I love reading your comments guys, seriously.) And then all of a sudden, while reading the second chapter- the freaking second chapter mind you- I found a comment that made me feel the need to make this rant.

          In brief summary the comment said that Gem is dumb because she hasn't realized that Dalton is her soul mate. And yes- this was the freaking SECOND CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!

         Like, what? Who in the world falls in love with someone in three thousand freaking words???????

           How the hell was she suppose to know he's her soulmate and fall madly in love with him ten seconds after meeting him??????

        The reason I made this book is because I felt like most of the werewolf books out there on wattpad aren't really realistic. ( Not saying all of them, I actually enjoy reading a lot of werewolf books )

       But, I was just getting so tired of seeing a weak female lead, and two character falling in love in the first two chapters! So because some people don't like the way this book will be, I'm just going to say it right now.

       IF YOU LIKE ROMANCE BOOKS WHERE THE TWO MAIN CHARACTERS FALL IN LOVE AND HAVE FIVE BAZILLION BABIES IN THE SECOND CHAPTER THEN DON'T READ MY BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     Because honestly- (even though I've never really fallen in love)- real love can not be something that develops in the span of two minutes!

    I believe that real, honest, pure love takes time to grow and develop. It takes time to learn to love another persons flaws, their fears, and everything that makes them up!!! I do plan on Gem and Dalton ending up together somehow, I know that... But it'll probably be near- if not in the final chapters of this book.

    Who knows, after this book I may make another one that goes more into detail about their love life and future? But Gem will most definitely not fall in love with her kidnapper anytime soon!

     And I think the fact that Dalton is handsome and a werewolf is throwing off a lot of people's perception of this situation.

      So let's just put ourselves in Gems shoes for a second. Imagining that Dalton is a really old disgusting pervert man that smells like rotten eggs.......... Does that help you?

     Would you fall in love with a disgusting pervert man who smells like a kraken and not to mention the fact that he kidnapped you- can turn into a massive hairy beast at will??????
NO YOU FREAKING WOULD'NT WOULD YOU?

     When your kidnapped, savagely bitten , put into a coma, and turn into a wolf-  YOU WOULD NOT BE THINKING ABOUT FALLING IN LOVE! YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS WOULD BE MORE LIKE " HOLY CRAP HOW DO I GET OUT OF HERE????"

      I feel like just because Dalton is a handsome  male specimen that for some people he is somehow allowed to get away with all that he's done.

    I'm sorry for taking up your time but all that just had to be said. So, the point of this rant is basically- If you don't like the direction in which my book is heading * takes leg and points up* the exit arrow is right up there, at the top of the page. Thank you for your time.