Chapter 29: Its Hot in Here, But im Keeping my Clothes On.

Gem

I couldn't believe it. He had completely wrapped me around his finger, or should I say something else... I was unprepared. One touch and I melted like butter in heat. It was like my brain just went haywire and all my neurons stopped firing.

       I was boneless in his arms. Never, in my entire life had I felt something like that. No one ever takes charge besides, well, me! Even now, sitting on his lap. His left arm wrapped securely around my middle and his other on my thigh, I felt dazed and confused. His touch drives little pin-pricks of heat throughout my whole body. Not to mention his size able erection directly between my legs.

       It took me a second to even figure out what that was, being as his size made me wonder if he happened to hide a FREAKING THIRD LEG UNDER HIS SHORTS-JESUS CHRIST. I mean, you don't even understand what I'm talking about. I think my forearm is smaller.

       Good lord, my temptation to squirm was squashed into little pieces when his fingers squeezed my thigh and his head bowed down close to mine. " Doing all that fidgeting isn't helping love." His breath tickles my ear, and his slight stubble creates shuddering friction. I gulp, and then stop moving. My thighs clench together instinctually.

              I swear to god I feel him throb.

        Somewhere inside of me the beast growls,  a low sound of satisfaction. I can't tell if she is admiring the fact that her mate is sizable or just being a pervert and letting her dirty mind run wild. ' What the hell, you literally tried to kill this man!? ' My words fly right past her.        ' Ain't nothing wrong with admiring a piece of flesh like that . Gotdamm. ' My whole body goes ridged. Wait, did she just?

          Now hold on here just a second, I'm slipping! Turning my head I clear the air of our thick sexual tension and look at Dalton head  on. " Let me go you fucking heathen. What you just did is not okay." Whatever he was saying gets put on pause when he faces my glare equally matched. Abruptly, his hand travels farther up my thigh until he reaches an area way to close to my barely clothed privates. I know what you're thinking, but I'm not melting this time!

        Two can play this little game. Okay well, I've never actually done this kind of thing but, I figure if I should start at anytime I might as well start now. The smirk on his face tells me he thinks he has the upper hand. Well he does have an upper hand, right next to my- " You know Dalton, have I ever told you how absolutely fuckable you are,"  My mouth barely moves, the words are said on a breath but I know with his hearing they got to him clear.

         His body stiffens like he was suddenly electrocuted. My purr hits him hard, my lips so close to the shell of his ear. His grip on me tightens. But it's not enough yet, he's still talking to Kayan. Something about an arrangement that seems important. I have to work faster, if I stay in this position on his lap I won't be able to properly engage in the conversation. Well, might as well go for it at this point.

        So I do the only thing I can think of, I grab the third leg underneath me, firmly.

     This time I know I have him, he shudders and bites his lip roughly to stop a sound that was probably an estranged moan. Oh, I definitely feel him pulse this time. Dark brown eyes meet mine with a warning, a warning I don't take. Opening his lips, he attempts to keep speaking. My hand works quickly underneath the table, covered and out of sight. My fingers and palm slide delicately down his impressive length, covered only by the cotton  material of his shorts. I can feel how hot he is, his skin is like a heating pad, the pads of my fingers warming just touching him.

      My face is completely indifferent, but his isn't. Not even close. Those unnaturally long inky lashed flutter for a moment, a breathy groan escaped his pink lips, and I take my chance. While his arm loosens in a momentary lapse of strength, I hop up off of his muscled thighs and stand on my own two legs.

      " Hey you still with us man?" Jet asks, his bright green eyes narrowed. Probably due to Daltons strange behavior in the past few seconds. My touch rendered him unable to respond to their probing questions. God that felt all kinds of weird. In all my life I have never taken the initiative the way I just did. Not with any kind of sexual advance, I mean.

       It just wasn't my thing, hell- sexual advances just aren't my thing. Sexual contact means some kind of relationship, and I've never allowed anyone to get close enough to me romantically to form one like that. With twenty plus years living on this Earth I can still say that I'm a virgin. Yep, still got the ole blood barrier. As sad or disappointing that might be for a woman of my age. But, it didn't feel bad. Not bad at all really.

       My heart beat picked up more than just a little when I made contact. My breathing grew heavier, my hair practically stood up on all ends like someone had waved a balloon all over me, and my skin grew sensitive- like I was entranced. Does it always feel like that? Like even just a little foreplay, some touching through clothes, can make your whole body pulse? I have no idea, but I can analyze all those jumbled up emotions later. I can act like a horny teenager after all of this is sorted out.

     Hesitantly, I meet Daltons eyes with a lot of restraint. I see the way his eyes flash with a slight golden hue and a promise, his facial expression says it all. Game on.

        He turns to the group and addresses Jet,         " I'm doing just fine Jet, but I think it's time we speed this whole process up don't you? " My face scrunched up with confusion, what in the hell is he talking about?

        " Gem here is not going to be heading home with you for a multitude of reasons, but the main reason is that she's going to be quite busy here with me. That being as she is my mate, and the two of us have to make up on years of lost time. Isn't that right love? "

     Son of a bitch. Literally. My jaw tightens.

    Hello, do you ever wonder what I look like? And do you think I should create any kind of social media for this story or myself so that you all could see it? I don't know if anyone even thinks twice about this story but I'd be open to talking in suggestions there and things like that... That's all for now, next we'll have more nitty gritty about Gems background.