Update

Heyyyyyy guys! *ducks violently to escape a literal fridge*
So I know I literally blipped off the face of the earth for a while- it's fine- I'm fine. (Just kidding some serious shit was going on and I needed to recover- actually I still am). But I just wanted to let you all know that I was probably 13 or 14 when I wrote this story. I've decided id like to go through a massive rebrand for the book and am gonna start re -writing chapters, fixing massive plot holes, and figuring out a decisive plot for it. I'm nearly 17 at this point and I just figure it's time. I have no idea how I'm going to do this yet, if I'm going to rewrite chapters and slowly replace them or just move the content over completely.  But anyways that's where I'm sitting on it right now. Just a warning it's not going to be exactly the same. Of course I'm gonna keep all the fun good stuff and the characters and what not but I might play around with character introductions, point of views, and more. Anyways I figured I'd let you all know my decision, this sinking ship will not go down yet! In the mean time I ask that you try your best to be patient with me for a little bit longer while I work out the kinks!
-HRD