Chapter 17 : Meeting the Dad

Literally. My rant has gotten more comments than any chapter of my story. Y'all are too much ! Possible pic of Dalton?

                            Daltons p.o.v.

Oh crap. My dad is so not what I need right now.

My mate is in heat, I'm un-naturally horny, and we're both sort of in the middle of a wolf fight. Great timing dad! Couldn't have asked for a better moment for you to jump in!

Gems wolf is still snarling on top of me, and I realize that I should probably try and calm her down. If not, she could do some pretty serious damage.

Blood still drips of the side of her face, and when one salty drop in particular lands on my cheek, I can't help but recoil in guilt and disgust. Disgust aimed towards myself of course.

I didn't mean to do it. It was just a reaction made on instinct, and I had no idea that when I snapped my jaws my k-9's would catch on her cheek. Even though is only lasted a moment, I could feel my teeth ripping through her delicate flesh. The salty bittersweet taste of her blood on my tongue had me gagging to myself.

I couldn't believe what I had just done. I was, and still am ashamed of myself. My wolf agrees, whimpering and clawing in apology inside my head.

I whimper softly at Gem and nod my head towards my dad. My father understands the signal and walks off to give us some privacy. Although, by the way Gem's growling at me- I'm pretty sure she's ready to resume our fight.

I get back into submissive position, my neck bared and my abdomen pressed into the ground. Gem's wolf takes notice of this and growls lowly, questioning me.

I wiggle around helplessly on the prickly forest floor, making myself trapped underneath her. The narrow slits of her pupils narrow even more, and she gets in my face to let out a primal snarl of warning.

While trapping me to the ground, her perfectly sculpted tan thighs are wrapped tightly around my muscled torso. My breath catches in my throat, and I choke on a breath.

I know now isn't the time for feeling like this, but come on! Her scent is intoxicating because of the heat, and her bare skin is burning her body heat through my pants. God, I can only imagine skin on skin contact. If she's not slapping me, that is. I definitely know what that feels like.

I whimper again, this time in painful pleasure. She needs to get off me. Quick. Otherwise I'm going to get another beating for panting like a dog and trying to mate her.

        All of a sudden her nose curls upwards as she inhales a deep breath through her nose, a confused expression on her face. Probably catching a whiff of my arousal.

    Her glowing eyes widen in realization, and noticing my sudden change in mood she hurries to get off me. Her nose scrunched up in distaste and her upper lip curled. A part of me is relieved that the temptingness of her body has moved away, and the other part is slightly hurt.

     Even though she didn't say anything, I could see the disgust on her face. Her expression said it all. ' Really, everything I freaking do makes him aroused. Gross! ' She wasted no time in getting off of me, that's for sure.