Chapter 1

A/N: Welcome bishhess ily enjoy

Basically 6 years later

Camila's POV

"Dinah! Come on stop it!" I said as I walked into my kitchen seeing her eat the brownies I made for Marina's class.

"Shush that little girl gets anything she wants I just want some of your damn brownies, don't be stingy." Dinah mumbled through her full mouth.

"Dinah I'm already late as it is and so are you so get out of my daughters brownies and get ready for work." I chuckled as I put my heels on and she put her hands on her hips.

"Can't I just work from home?" She whined and I sighed shaking my head.

"Dinah no come on I really don't need a second child just go do what I asked you to do please." I pleaded but she just stood their in her sweats not doing anything.

"You know Mila I was wondering.." She trailed off and I closed my eyes briefly knowing damn well what she was gonna say. "Do you ever go out?"

"Oh wait I can answer that because you never leave so, No. All you do is stay in the apartment taking care of an extremely smart little girl. Like seriously when was the last time you've had sex?" Dinah joked but I still felt a pang in my heart and I looked down at my heels.

"Uhm six years ago please don't say anything about it." I said quietly and she gave me a sympathetic smile.

"Maybe you should just get out there you know? It's been six years at least try?" She stated more than asked and I sighed shrugging.

"I'm not ready alright?" I sighed shaking my head as she stepped forward.

"It's been six yea-"

"Look I know how long it's been okay? If it makes you happy I'll go out with you and Normani this weekend." I sighed and Dinah's eyes widened before she smacked my arms.

"Yes! Oh my shit we're gonna get down with the get down." Dinah said playfully as she shimmed into a dance and I giggled.

"Okay, okay but seriously I need to go I'm late." I giggled at my best friends silliness and she booty bumped me out the kitchen.

"Here I'll help you with these brownies we all know how five year olds can be." Dinah said taking the pan in her arms and I sarcastically smirked at her.

"Sure Dinah." I giggled thinking about how she was just hogging the brownies not even ten minutes ago.

We walked out of my apartment building and walked to my car in the car lot. Dinah opened my 2008 Honda Accord and she put the pan in the passenger seat.

"Man you're not even fashionably late." Dinah said and I rolled my eyes,

"Oh shut up at least I'm not the one going to get fired." I shot back which only caused her to shrug.

"I'm not really feelin' that job anyway."

"Damn it! It's already two-thirty I have to go!" I said quickly and got in my car and she waved goodbye. "And Dinah, please go home until I come back with Marina I really don't want you to eat all of our food again." I added as I rolled down the window and she gasped.

"Rude ass." She feigned hurt and I giggled.

"I'm being serious Dinah."