Chapter 21

A/N: WHATS 9+10?! ^^

SAY HAPPY BDAY TO MY MAMA BECAUSE WITHOUT HER YOU HOES WOULDVE NEVER HAD THIS STORY! (August, 21) aka Ms. Jenna 👀😌

Btw..Warning: No smut...yet.

Lauren's POV

"Mmm baby." Camila groaned as I bit her neck aggressively and I played with her blouse.

I played with the zipper on her black skinny slacks and leaned her against my skyline office window. Halsey and Andrea were out while Marina was still in school luckily Camila had an early lunch. I pushed my girl against the window and slipped off my blazer.

"Hurry the process babe." Camila husked as she unzipped my slacks and kissed my neck.

"I'm trying geez-"

"RALPH! Oop oh mah gawh." I heard the one and only Dinah Jane come through my door and Camila gasped pushing me off.

"Lauren! You're twenty seven years old and you still don't know how to lock a door?" Camila hissed lowly and I zipped up my pants causing me to roll my eyes.

"You didn't lock it either-" I was cut off by Dinah's scream and we both looked at her.

"OH MY Fucking Allysus Christ! Yo-You two! I'm shook. CAMREN IS BACK!" Dinah yelled on and off again causing me to chuckle while Camila sat in my office chair blushing madly.

"What do you want DJ? Don't you have a fashion line to run?" I asked crossing my arms and she cleared her throat playfully and coughed as she stood up straight like an adult.

"O-Okay I can scream about this later, ahem Mrs. Cabello- I mean Ms. Jauregui?" She joked while I chuckled at the floor,

"What Hansen?" I asked with a smile and she bit her lip.

"May I ask for another little favor?" She asked and I crossed my arms squinting at her.

"Dinah Jane." I sighed and she itched the back of her head nervously.

There was no such thing as a little favor in Dinah's world especially when you grow up to have three family deal packs for just one family.

"What now?" I asked and she pulled out a few brochures from her back pocket and sat down.

"Okay look at these costal Hawaii islands! I tried to find the most cheapest resort there is but Normani wants the nice ones you know? I tried to bargain with her and these are the ones she picked out but mostly the one in the middle." Dinah coughed as she hurriedly spoke and I looked up at her as she leaned over the desk to show me.

"Babe move over." I mumbled and Camila got up from my chair then sat back down in my lap.

"What's the favor Dinah?" I asked and she gave me a puppy look that tried to convince me and I shook my head slowly as I closed my eyes.

"No, no ugh Dinah Jane! Do you know how much that'll cost! You have a huge family!" I exclaimed tiredly and Dinah pouted sadly.

"Laur come on I don't ask you for anything! And this isn't just some loan it's my wedding your best friend's wedding." Dinah sighed and I thought about as I itched my head and leaned against Camila.

"Dinah that's a lot of money."

"You're a fucking millionaire." Dinah pointed out and I shook my head sighing heavily.

"That's still a lot of money alright-"

"We're your best friend's Lauren! It's our fucking wedding! What? Do I gotta suck you off like Andrea to get what I want?" She frowned as she started to get angry and I looked at her with a glare and shook my head.