Chapter 33

Lauren's POV

"Alright then I guess you gotta go now, bye." Camila mumbled slowly as we stood at the entrance of the airport.

"What? Just bye?" I chuckled as she let go of my hand and I grabbed it again.

"You're coming back in two days or possibly a week." She sighed sadly looking down at her heels and I tilted her head up.

"I'm gonna be here before Marina's first day of school okay?" I said lowly looking into my future wife's eyes and she nodded.

"Not later than three days Camzi I promise." I added and kissed her forehead softly.

"I love you." I said gently as I held her hands and she sighed heavily.

"I love you more." She said with a small pout and I gave her a small smile.

"Okay I gotta go." I mumbled looking at my Rolex watch and she sighed.

"Be safe going home okay-"

"I miss you already." She pouted and I watched her eyes fill with tears.

"No come on baby I promise I'll be back sooner than you think." I whispered caressing her cheeks and she sniffled.

"Sorry." She whispered and I smiled with a shake of my head.

"It's okay come here." I whispered and brought her into me for a tight hug.

"I'll be back soon." I kissed her forehead and as she looked up at me I kissed her lips.

"Mama?" I heard Marina's familiar tired voice and I looked at the Range Rover three feet away.

"Hey baby come here." I said with a smile as I hugged her mother and our daughter got out of the car completely.

She walked up to us with a now quivering lip and I picked her up as she immediately latched onto my side.

"Mama please don't go." She said in a heartbreaking tone and I flared my nose as I felt my heart drop.

"I'll be back okay? Very, very soon just pretend I'm at work." I mumbled rubbing her back and she sniffled.

"Ladybug?" I whispered and she pulled back looking me in the eyes.

"Hm?"

"You take care of mommy and our peanut okay? Remember..?" I trailed off and she sniffled nodding,

"When you're not there to support I'll step in your shoes for the time being." She recited and I smiled at her nodding happily.

"Good, now you remember that; your mommy and your little sister or brother needs you too. She can't be stressed at all." I whispered to her and she nodded with a small groan.

"That means more foot rubs." She sighed and I chuckled before rubbing her back.

"I love you girls so much." I sighed bringing my family into a bone crushing hug.

"We love you more." They said in unison as they sniffled from their tears.

"Gimme one last kiss and I gotta go okay?" I stated more than asked and Camila kissed my lips softly before I turned to Marina.

"See you later mama." She smiled softly before giving me an innocent peck and I smiled down at them.

"You bet ladybug." I smiled running my hand through her hair as I strapped my duffle bag to my shoulder.

"And you my pregnant beauty I'll see you soon and I'll call you when I get off the flight." I said and Camila nodded with one last smile as I kissed her lips again.