Chapter 53

A/N: Don't trust me w this story, I'm most likely not stayin 💀

_

"Babe?" I called out audibly as I looked around the very spacious hotel room.

It's been fifteen minutes and I haven't seen my wife since she went into the bathroom. I sat up from the bed as I tried to keep my eyes open not wanting to go sleep just yet. My phone buzzed on the table and I picked up just to see a text from her causing me to laugh lowly.

BabyMama🌞: Turn off the lights.

BabyDaddy🌜: Come out of the bathroom??

"Turn the damn lights off!" She yelled and I got up just to quickly turn them off and I frowned when my eyes tried adjusting to the darkness.

I heard the door open and her warm hands circled around my neck just to pull me down a little to kiss her lips. I went to press my hands against her lower back but she quickly grabbed my hands. I frowned at the sudden strength she had and she pushed me towards the covered windows.

"Are you gonna kill me now?" I chuckled and she kissed my lips aggressively before nipping at my bottom lip.

"Hush." She husked and I suddenly was knocked down onto a chair.

I hissed as my back hit the cold wooden chair and I heard metal causing my heart to stop. I hissed as my wrists were pinned behind the chair and then quickly cuffed. I frowned looking up at her as I tried moving my arms. She smirked and peeled the curtains back and I caught the lights of New York City behind me.

I gulped as her body illuminated due to the lights and I started to feel my mouth water at the sight. I tried to pull forward but she smoothly kicked her leg up and softly pressed her heel against the chair.

"Stay." She whispered and I felt myself grow under the eroticism of this situation.

I gulped and already felt myself tense up as she slowly trailed her fingers down my body. Her touch hot as if I was being branded, I didn't expect this so much. Her eyes dangerously soaking up the scene before her. I gulped down the saliva I had as I realized something else was going on in that brain of hers. Her fingernails then ever so lightly traced my throat as I throbbed against my briefs.

My own eyes stared at the wedding ring on her left hand that was tracing my throat. I gazed up her arm and watched the way the white lingerie clung to her skin perfectly. My heart pounding with each second passing and her brown orbs looking right down on me. A little smirk appeared on her lips and I felt my insides turn to fire and I just wanted to touch her. Her hair cascading down her shoulders, my eyes trailing down to her bare stomach where it contracted with any movement she made.

The faint appearance of abdominal muscles causing me to sigh as her hand finally trailed down my chest; my heart almost dying in the process. I accidentally cleared my throat as I felt so weak under her control. I closed my eyes for a split second to try and take a moment- it was so stupid. I was already slipping under her spell and it hadn't even been ten minutes.

Then the music started to play... I wet my lips as I looked up at her again and watched her let out such a soft seductive laugh. She swayed her hips so smoothly to the starting beat and I watched her hand come up to softly grip my hair. She tugged gently and caused my head to arch back causing her to slowly lean down. Her lips lightly brushing against my pulse point, I hope she felt how much it was pounding. Light as a feather and I hated the fact that she wasn't doing much but that. Why wouldn't she just let it go?

"Cam." I whispered and before I could close my eyes she leaned up to look me right in them.

She gently pressed those plump lips against my chin and kissed my lips just once. Just a small peck that had caused my heart to soar away. I sighed as she danced around the chair almost as if she was an expertise. I felt so stuck, so useless, my entire body was just so ready for anything. I didn't like the waiting and the subtle touching, I just wanted her on the bed.