Chapter 25

A/N: 4 days 👀 my badness lovelies. I LOVE THAT MUTHAFUCKIN PICTURE!!

Lauren's POV

"Babeee." Camila drew out as she pouted and I giggled bouncing on top of her.

"Get up come on I'm hungry." I giggled against her cheek as I bounced on top of her naked body.

"Lauren you're not even dressed." She sighed closing her eyes again causing me to pull the blanket back and land on top of her.

"Get off your breath stinks." She mumbled and I squinted my eyes at her.

"So you stink?" I asked and she glared at me.

"Baby." I pouted squishing my face onto hers and she chuckled pushing me away.

"Just eat me." She smirked and I smiled against her cheek separating just to see her whole face.

"Sounds yummy but I'm actually really hungry for some real food." I said pouting kissing her lips quickly and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Why couldn't you just make something and surprise me? I'm tiredddd." She whined and I pecked all over her face causing her to giggle.

"I tired you out didn't IIII?" I drew out and smiled playfully causing her to giggle.

"Lauren!" She giggled loudly as I blew a raspberry into her neck.

"Get up though babyyyy!" I pouted and started bouncing us trying not to focus on Charlie rubbing against Camila's stomach.

"Whyyy?" She cried playfully and I kissed her lips softly.

"Because I also actually really miss my actual baby." I sighed and she softly ran her hand through my hair.

"Marina will be here till she's eighteen."

"I was talking about Dinah but okay-Ow!" I was cut off when she smacked me and we giggled.

"I'm tired Lauren." She sighed almost sadly and I giggled before spreading her legs in defeat.

"And sore." She added closing her eyes and I smirked.

"Are you really? You can never say no to food." I slipped in between her legs and she wrapped her legs around me with a smile.

"Mhm." She smiled before biting her lower lip and I smirked lightly before leaning down and kissing her lips softly.

"I love you Lauren." She mumbled against them and I hummed pushing one of her legs up to situate myself.

"I love you more Camila." I smiled and kissed down her neck causing her hips to shift up slightly.

I groaned knowing I was doing exactly what she wanted and she giggled into my ear kissing it afterwards. My fingertips brushing over her hickey covered inner thighs and pelvic. She tensed up very briefly as my finger brushed past her small nub. Dipping my finger into her wet channel and bringing it to my lips.

She watched me with hooded eyes and I licked her nectar off my fingers before slipping them back into her. She closed her eyes as her hand softly rested on my forearm where I was guiding my fingers in and out of her. Curling my fingers up each time I slipped into her wetness.

Camila bit her lip as she dug her head back into the white pillow and I smirked as I added a third finger. She let out a pleasured groan and pushed her hips up against me slightly. I pumped faster focusing on each whimper that came from her mouth and the wetness seeping onto my hand.