Chapter 43

A/N: Yoooo the fact that 5h don't talk to C anymore makes me hella sad. And whoever thinks she's saying it for attention can go suck Donald Trumps pinky dick. But tbh idk if she tried reaching out 👀 I need receipts. It's really annoying when I see hate tho like it's literally not that hard to support both or at the very most support your fav with no bullshit from that mouth or those bitter Twitter fingers. Enjoy tho x

Lauren's POV

"NESSA!" Marina screamed through laughter and I sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror downstairs.

"Mama look." Marina tugged on my hand and looked at Vanessa as she walked in with Keana and Ariana.

"Yeah? Hey guys! Lookin' fancy." I playfully said and Vanessa smiled at Marina as she immediately put her hands on Marina's bow.

"I like you in bows." Vanessa gushed and Marina smiled widely looking at Vanessa in her pale pink dress.

"Mommy has a lot that she used to wear a long time ago-"

"Not that long ago mija." I heard my favorite voice as she walked down the stairs and I turned to her quickly.

She wouldn't let me see what she was wearing and said I had to wait till tonight. I haven't seen her in a dress since high school graduation and I couldn't wait till I saw that gorgeous woman in my new favorite dress that I have yet to see. But luckily she came in at the right moment because when she came down the stairs I felt like every airway had closed up. I was suffocating in the fact that I had this gorgeous woman all to myself.

A simple black dress that had a thigh slit who knew this woman would be mine? I daydreamed about her in ninth grade and I'm still daydreaming about her. Fuck she's so stunning why did I ever just simply let her leave? Ariana and Keana playfully whistled at Camila as she walked towards Marina.

"Kill me now." I mumbled but I guess it was loud enough for everyone to hear because they all looked at me.

"Oh you like?" Camila asked with a small smile as she turned around showing her bare back.

"I very like." I mumbled and felt my heart swell as she smiled her wide smile.

"Didn't make sense Grammar Queen." Keana nudged me and I rolled my eyes slightly.

"Whatever Niall's driver should be downstairs with our car any minute so...shall we leave my ladies?" I asked while Marina and Vanessa squealed as they ran towards the front door.

"Better be something nice instead of some hoopty from the south side." Ariana mumbled as she walked towards her daughter with a similar pale pink dress.

"You know me I always give out the best." I said with a smirk and wrapped an arm around Camila's waist.

"True even your child is the best looking-"

"Vanessa is the most pretty what do you mean?" Marina cut Keana off and I looked at my daughter before Keana and I looked at each other simultaneously.

"Oh yeah definitely hun." Keana smirked and ran her hand through Vanessa's curls.

"She's totally your daughter." Keana mumbled as Ariana opened the front door.

"Why do you say that?" I laughed lowly and she looked at me with a smirk.

"Is it possible to have a genetic that's just gay everything because you and Camila turn everyone and everything gay here." Keana mumbled and I laughed shaking my head before looking at my daughter.

"No it's not our genes plus who knows let her be maybe she only likes Vanessa." I shrugged and she quickly pointed a finger at me.

"Aha! So you do admit it."