Chapter 14

It was Saturday night and I was already dressed up in a regular graphic white T-shirt and black skinny jeans. I heard a knock on my door and I quickly got up with an excited smile. I opened the door to see Lauren in her usual black attire. Black skinny jeans, combat boots, a black Marilyn Monroe T-shirt, and her usual black leather jacket. She ran her hand through her hair almost nervously as she smiled.

"H-Hi." She stuttered but quickly coughed to try and cover it up.

"Hey." I smiled as I looked down at my heels and she gave out her hand.

"Shall we mah lady?" She said jokingly and I took her hand anyway.

"We shall." I giggled causing her to chuckle and bring me into a quick hug.

"You smell good." She commented and I didn't know why I blushed but I did- maybe it was because Lauren Jauregui complimented me on a simple thing? Lauren Jauregui complimented me!

"Me? You're the one who smells super duper nice. Ms. Ralph Lauren." I chuckled and she smiled wiggling her eyebrows.

"Hmm well thank you sweets." She winked and I bit my lip as we walked down to the very small lobby.

Lauren quickly held the door open for me and once I was out I saw nothing but people walking and run down cars parked by. I bit my lip and looked towards her,

"Uh not that I mind but are we walking again?" I asked and she shook her head as she squeezed my hand.

"Nah I just couldn't find a place to park it's around the corner." She replied as she gently put her hand on the dip of my lower back.

The simple gesture literally made me fucking melt as I felt the softness of her hand. As we rounded the corner my jaw dropped as she chuckled,

"Don't you just hate the traffic here? No parking at all." Lauren sighed heavily before she smiled warmly at me.

She walked us to her car and looked at her slowly with wide eyes because here stood a matte black Audi R8.

"You like it?" She asked with a chuckle and I softly grabbed her arm.

"Do I like it? Do I like it? Oh my gosh this is amazing- I love it." I gasped and she walked me to the passenger before opening my door for me.

"You should see my others." She said before shutting my door once I was completely inside.

I ran my hand over the interiors from inside while I looked around the super nice car. When Lauren got in I watched people walk by as they looked at her car in awe. Lauren chuckled mostly to herself before carefully pulling out onto the busy street.

"It might take a little while because of the traffic." Lauren mumbled as she drove slowly due to the cars around us.

"Understandable it is New York." I smiled as she returned the gesture and reached forward to put on the radio.