Chapter 40

A/N: The Lauren/You I'm writing is a G!P You so yeah just a warning 👀 and another warning it may be a bit of a Lauren/You/Camila but Camila won't really be in the story like that....if ya know what I mean 👀

(Still not posted but it will be if you want me to post now) :))

Lauren's POV

"Vanessa?! Nessa is your fucking kid?!" Camila yelled at Austin in shock and then glared up at me.

"Lauren what the fuck are you thinking keeping this a secret?!" She hit my arm and I hissed in pain as she glared at me.

"You know what? You can't get mad at me! I was not only protecting Keana but that damn baby as well." I frowned at her and she kept her glare on me.

"Plus you kept our child a secret from me for the same amount of years! Marina had one parent Vanessa has two that loves her no matter what. Unlike this asshole who focused on school instead of his child- his choice by the way I'd be there in a heartbeat." I hissed and her face softened while my heart started to calm down.

"Ooh trouble in paradise? But damn Camz that's harsh." Austin shook his head and I glared at him.

"Don't fucking call her that and no there's no trouble in our paradise!" I hissed at him ready to throw him out of the window.

"I said don't insult me-"

"You're a fucking gym teacher I can make you disappear in seconds." I growled but Camila just rested her hands on my sides.

"Oh? Really? Let's see what Keana thinks abo-" I cut him off as I lunged after him gripping his gym jacket and slamming him into the wall.

"Don't you fuck up their family!" I snarled as his eyes showed fear for a small moment, "You wanted nothing to do with that child!"

"You wanted to focus on basketball and now you're a gym teacher! Why? Why'd you come back now?!" I angrily huffed as he frowned at me then I felt Camila's gentle hand on my back.

"Babe-"

"Why Austin?!" I growled and he pushed me off of him with a frown.

"Because!" He exasperated with a frown then looked down at his shoes, "I-I fucked up! Okay? I fucked up and I can't get this feeling off my chest Jauregui, I hate it." He added then looked up at me while I kept my glare on him.

"I've been here all this time pretending I don't have this little girl in the world while Justin took the wrath of it out of nowhere. I made a mistake I just want to be there for her-"

"She has someone there for her and it's way better than you." I frowned but he just looked up at me with soft eyes.

"She's still mine Lauren. How would you feel?" He then frowned looking at Camila.

"How would you feel if Camila co-parented with..uh with...that dude Shawn! And you were just left out in the dust." He tried explaining but I just frowned even more.

"Yeah but you weren't just left out in the dust Mawhore you just fucking weren't there! You didn't do a single thing! You didn't even think twice you just left! Vanessa doesn't deserve you as a father." I spat and his face hardened as I could see him getting angry.

"What does she deserve? A father like you? Cause yes Keana took my place but it didn't stop you from fucking Ari-" I cut him with a punch to his face and he groaned holding his nose.

"You had an affair with Ariana?" Camila asked angrily as she stepped away from me and I slammed Austin into the wall.

"No!" I truthfully said and glared at Austin.