Chapter 45

A/N: No one even reads my author notes buttttt I honestly didn't even know people thought Camren was real anymore lmfao 😹😹 I mean I had an idea but jeez a lot of people were so hurt and I'm just here eating popcorn. Honestly I only continued the story because of the characters I created not cause of Camren itself but I still luh the idea of them together I'm just not oblivious.

👀 *whispers* I've been team Laucy for a long time and idk wtf happened but that ship has more going for itself than Camren now ahshskns even if they're "broken up" I guess idk. 😹😹😹 that is why my username is now camrenkordied cause I'm also Normani trash ❤️

Oh btw this chap is gonna be short and it has anal in it so if you don't like reading booty holes poked by fake big dicks and fingers then I recommend not reading it lololol

Enjoy...or not idgaf x

_

Lauren's POV

"But I wanna stay home mama." Marina pouted and I just shook my head as Camila waited in the car.

"You'll come back home tomorrow and Vanessa will be able to spend the night then, okay? You'll be fine give mama a kiss." I smiled down at her and kissed her cheeks playfully.

"She can stay the night tomorrow?" She asked more interested now and I nodded.

"Yeah baby don't worry, just go play with Nessa and you'll see us tomorrow." I stood up as I saw Keana playfully dancing with Ariana.

"Come on you little troll!" Keana yelled with a smile and I glared at her.

"I'm not a troll." Marina huffed and I giggled kissing her head.

"Go on and play, I love you." I smiled down at her as my impatience started itching at the back of my neck.

"Okay I guess, I love you too mama and tell mommy I love her soooooooooooo much." She smiled and I blinked at her before sighing and nodding.

"Alright bye baby." I said turning around but she still held onto my hand.

What is up with these Cabello's holding my hand?

"Honey, you gotta let go now." I said and she nodded as she still held my hand.

"I dunno what're you talking about I'm not holding your hand at all mama." She quipped and I looked over at Ariana causing her to laugh lowly.

"Oh my! Vanessa! She just fell and she's hurt!" Keana gasped and I just shook my head at the obvious bad acting.

Marina dropped my hand in a flash and ran into the apartment looking for Vanessa. Keana walked up to me with a smile, "You know for someone who appeared in a short movie, that shit was the most horrible acting I've witnessed from you." I crossed my arms and Ariana came up to us blocking the door so Marina wouldn't see me.

"You ate my strawberries, you hoe." Ariana frowned at Keana and Keana rolled her eyes at us.

"And they were amazing, you ass." Keana fake smiled at Ariana and Ari crossed her arms.

"Dick."

"Shit head."

"Fuck face."

Keana then giggled deeply causing Ariana to follow in pursuit and they quickly kissed each other's lips, "I love you." Keana giggled and I just stared at them with a confused look on my face.

"Okay bye, what the shit?" I frowned and they waved at me as I walked away.

"She's just a jealous hoebag don't worry bunny." Keana waved me off and I flipped her off right before she closed the door.