Chapter 9

A/N: CAMILA WILL NOR FUCKINF TELL LAUREN FOR A. LITTLE. WHILE! Omg. I gotta build some shit up. Put yourself in Camila's shoes. You have this big ass secret that's a CHiLD how tf you gonna tell your baby mama that in a matter of two days hmm? 🤔🤔 PATIENCE HOES!

P.S. I luhh you all enjoy x 😘

Lauren led us to her condo as we stepped off the metro and once we were in the middle of Manhattan I was in awe. It was very different compared to where I lived with Marina and once she stopped in front of a very tall building she smiled at the middle-aged doorman.

"Hey Tom." Lauren smiled softly as she gently put her hand on my back and "Tom" looked at us with a smile.

"Well hello Ms. Jauregui and hello to you too Ms?" Tom trailed off and I fiddled with my hands before taking his.

"C-Camila." I slightly stuttered and Lauren chuckled lowly beside me.

"Well Ms. Camila you two have a wonderful eventful night." Tom smiled and I smiled at his very light smirk towards Lauren.

"Thank you Tom." Lauren said as she put something in his front pocket and he tipped his hat as he let us through the door.

Lauren led me through the lobby and to an elevator and soon enough we were walking down a hall and into her condo. She turned some lights on from the wall and the first thing I could see was the view of New York from her very wide set of windows in the living room. I looked around with my jaw basically on the floor.

"T-This is where you freaking live?!" I gasped and I watched Lauren hang up her keys.

"Yeah. Come on I'll show you around." She chuckled as she led me to the middle of the living room where my eyes shined from the reflection of the sunset going down over New York.

" She chuckled as she led me to the middle of the living room where my eyes shined from the reflection of the sunset going down over New York