Chapter 22

A/N: Anyone wanna runaway with me to New York?? And if ya live derr would you gladly open ya home to a cracker like me 💅🏼😎 enjoy x

Lauren's POV

"No! I can't even believe you." Camila giggled loudly as I laughed from her classroom floor.

"I didn't mean to!" I laughed as I cleaned up the coffee that dropped into the tiled floor.

"You owe me a new coffee." Camila pouted sitting down in her chair and I stood up with the now empty cup.

"I'll get you endless coffee's." I smiled softly and she looked down with a small smile.

"Don't you have work?" She asked me and I shook my head looking at the clock.

"Nope sales are doing well and I let Halsey take over for a bit so she can get the hang of things. And most of my projects are far from being done so I don't have much to worry about." I shrugged leaning against her desk and looked down at her.

"Hmm okay? So tell me what's up with the tie?" She squinted her eyes at me and I looked down shrugging before walking to her dry erase board.

"Marina thought it'd be cool if we matched today so if she wears a tie I wear a tie." I smiled down at my black skinny tie and I heard her chuckle.

"So that's why she decided to wear her tie today." She hummed and I smiled as I drew on her board with a marker.

"Yeah your green eyed monsters are matching." I giggled as I focused on my drawing and Camila hummed as I heard papers moving.

"You ready for school to end in a week?" I asked her and she hummed in agreement before groaning loudly.

"Oh my godddd yes!" She whined causing me to giggle again.

"Is that toy doing your business right?" She asked right after her low ramble about hating this certain school.

"Surprisingly yes the numbers skyrocketed since last week and we're back in the game. I lost a couple clients but gained a helluva lot more." I proudly said and I heard her chair wheels turn and I saw out of my peripheral vision that Camila had gotten up.

"Did you hear about the fundraiser that Marina set up?" She mumbled as she stood next to me and I raised my eyebrows at her.

"No? What happened?" I asked as I twisted the marker against the board.

"It went very well they raised the money and they'll be getting new sport equipment for next year." Camila wrapped her arms around my waist as her head rested against my leather jacket.

"My baby is sellingggg just like her mama." I winked playfully causing Camila to chuckle against my shoulder,

"Why does she even wanna get more sport equipment? She hates sports?"

"Just like her mommy!" Camila winked back and I laughed shaking my head, "Kidding you know soccer is my one true love." She smiled and I rubbed her back as I set my marker down briefly.

"You know I can hook you up with a coach? You can play for them to see if you still got them moves? Which I know you still do." I smirked turning into her arms and she shook her head against my shoulder before looking up at me.

"I'm okay Laur it's fine but uh yeah you should totally ask Marina why she did this fundraiser." She backed away from me with a small smile and turned away.

I pouted slightly as I knew her whole demeanor changed once she thought about her soccer career. As she walked further away I stepped to her and pulled her into me with a playful kiss on her cheek.