Chapter 35

A/N: Okay it's been awhile so let me get this off my chest and if you aren't lazy shits go to my Camila/You story and read the rants which is literally labeled her name "C A M I L A" and the beginning of Chapter 47 anyways.....

DONT BE A FAKE BITCH! None of you like noneeeee of you know anything about what happened with 5H. You can't say shittt unless you were physically there so don't be a dirty dick to any of the girls (Camila included.) Like literally who tf knows?

Their management/label COULD be a huge dick and made everyone think Camila's a huge ass snake that just wanted her own dreams. But literally...hints and shit has been dropped all over the place for the past year and a half but y'all ignored it. Everyone knew she wanted to leave but I honestly think she didn't wanna leave that way. Why would she- not only ruin her own Christmas holiday but literally everyone else's? Doesn't make sense.

We're literally talking about Camila Cabello here...the goofy, clumsy, nerd that gets in trouble for cursing. Plus y'all can't really hate on Sinu and Alejandro for just supporting her...IF it is true where Management is a dick and manipulative you'd want to be happy for your daughter if she left too. But I'm also not saying they supported the group whole heartedly either.

Im more of a Dinah/Normani girl so don't come at me with some bullshit saying I'm a c girl and I'll do anything to make excuses cause I'm not. I'm being open minded and optimistic to BOTH sides so stfu and that's a half ass rant^ :) enjoy hoes x

P.S. Chapter gonna be hella boring btw

Camila's POV

"Come on baby up for school." I kissed my daughters cheek as she frowned in her sleep.

She breathed in deeply before huffing lowly which only reminded me of Lauren. I smiled kissing her cheek then playfully started to eat her small arm and she started giggling deeply. I ran my hand through her hair as I playfully breathed against her forehead.

"Come on mi hija mama should be making breakfast you should get up before she leaves for work." I said softly and she sighed sitting up slowly as she rubbed her eyes.

"Come on let's get your uniform on baby." I smiled at her and she yawned cutely before looking around the room tiredly.

"Why does it always have to be so cold in mornings? I just wanna be happy getting up." She mumbled tiredly and I giggled kissing her forehead before getting up to get her school uniform for her.

She got out of her princess bed while slipping her feet right into her Minnie Mouse slippers. She suddenly stopped in the middle of the room and stretched with a long groan. I smiled lovingly at my daughter as I watched her onesie stretch with her body. Once she came out of it she yawned blinking up at me and I handed her, her uniform.

"Come on, you need help?" I asked her and she shook her head before breathing in from her nose deeply.

"Don't baby her Camz!" I heard Lauren's voice yell from downstairs and I rolled my eyes.

"How can she even hear?" I scoffed causing my daughter to giggle as she stripped her pajamas off.

"She's old now she shouldn't be able to hear me." I playfully said causing her to giggle even more and I started laughing with her.

Marina slid her black tights on then her khaki skirt along with a black polo shirt. She itched her head tiredly and I giggled at her bed head before picking her up. I kissed her cheek before grabbing her white Adidas that Lauren got her. I walked downstairs as Marina yawned again and once she smelt food she jumped out of my arms and ran into the kitchen.