Super Sexy Rich

A/N: "Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses."- Ann Landers

***

Hello!

As promised, here is the next chapter.

As we near the end of this story (yes.....it's ending), I would like to thank everyone who spent time reading and giving feedbacks to the chapters.

You made me smile with your generous hearts, jokes, comments and inspiring ideas.

A special shoutout goes to: SamGarcia558, vevskie, Macky_114,cvu1967, GraceGatchiPastrana, rastrodubsmash, MVRastro, GellyAcey, Eye-ra_Mata,GianSorcerer,janggggg, KrisJorge2, PoetLiterati,alexis_althea, LeaSoliman,Mahalfrancate..........................

The ellipses represents all the others who I know are there, reading in silence (are you at the library? ) ;)

I could never thank you enough.

Love to all of you from the bottom of my fangirl heart <3

JagrX1

***

Yes.

The precious word resonated around the rooftop and floated to the high heavens as the golden sun slowly rose in the horizon to welcome the day that officially marked our new beginning.

I looked at Jade's face and saw the tears slowly rolled down her cheek and I felt the sting of my own tears as well.

The joy that flowed from my heart was pure, new, unexplainable.

As she reached out her hand to help me get up on my feet, her hand trembled.

I squeezed it gently to steady her.

"I love you,Althea." She freed the words from her mouth as I took her hand to slip the ring over the old one.

The diamond glistened against the glare of the dim light of the incandescent bulbs as Jade repeatedly shook her head in disbelief.

"Am I dreaming?" she let out a laugh as she faced me.

It was my turn to shake my head at her.

"This is real, Jade,"I answered.

Without saying anything, she pulled me towards her and kissed me for as long as we could hold our breath.

***

Enchanted.

The memory of that scene in the rooftop played over and over in my head as I stared at the ring in my finger.

My make-up artist noticed it and smiled.

"OMG!" she exclaimed as she congratulated me.

In all the days I've spent in her chair, the two of us have gotten close.

After the smile, another question was thrown my way.

"But where are you going to get married?" she asked, her face a combination of excitement and expectation.

"Somewhere legal," I replied.

She nodded her head.

"Makes sense," she said as she expertly applied the eye shadow.

We both fell silent as she concentrated on what she was doing and I ruminated on the question in my head.

Althea and I have a lot of choices now but we both decided to focus on the present moment.