When He Came...(1)

My name is Skylar Taylor, I'm 16 and I now live in Colorado in a small city called Wash. I ended up here because my mom got sent here for her promotion from "The Big Man" at least I call him that because he's at least 6 feet and freaking 8 inches tall!!!!! This place is beautiful in wildlife and honestly I already love it, our house is kinda small but really cozy. It has that home feeling to it. The only thing I'm worried about is my new school.  

I'm not excited to meet the crazy bitches that will throw bricks at you if you glance at any guy. I'm not like that. I absolutely love sports, I'm not that into fashion, and I like the natural look in makeup.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. OH SHIT! Its 7:45 am and I'm already late to my first day of school. I ran downstairs to grab a piece of toast my mom left out for me to eat, wow, the nerve of that woman to make me breakfast but not wake up. She's the best.

I got in the car and made it to school with 1 minute left. I walked into the office where the school administrator was glaring at me.

"Your skylar." She didn't use it as a question.

"That would be me, I need a copy of my schedule," she turned around to face a cabinet and filed through a bunch of papers when she finally pulled out my schedule and handed it to me. She still just sat and glared at me while I took it. I can already tell this day is going to end up FABULOUS. I'm the best at sarcasm.

I found my locker and of course it has to be locker 69! I swear people are going to shove me in this locker. I grabbed my books and headed to my first hour Science already 10 minutes late. The teacher didn't even acknowledge my existence so I took an empty seat near the back. You wouldn't believe how many people turned around to give me the awesome stares of *who the fuck is that*. Yay.

First hour ended quickly and I bolted out the door to my locker and was shoved a couple of times. I grabbed my stuff yet again, but as I turned around I ran smack into a really hard brick wall.

"WATCH THE HELL WHERE YOUR.....g-going," I suddenly stopped yelling when my eyes traveled my way all the way up to a boy with ocean blue eyes, blonde messy hair, and a sculpted body I might add. I sat there staring at him looking like an idiot, but I swear he gave the same look before he mumbled "Sorry," and literally disappeared from the hallway into the mass crowd of people. Wow I've already scared off the hottest guy I've ever seen.

After I collected myself from my drool state, I headed off to....English. I walked into the classroom and noticed the guy I ran into. I couldn't stop staring at him like I was in a trance until my new disliked English teacher coughed at me as a signal to snap the hell out of it and take a seat.

I sat down next to a girl I didn't think would give me problems.

"Hi! My name is Jazmine, your going to love it here!" I gave her a slight nod with my head.

"Do you need any help finding classes?" I guess I'm going to have to start making at least one friend here.

"Actually yea I do, my name is Skylar."

"Your name is so pretty!!" She practically fell out of her seat. I must of had a pretty damn scared look on my face because she started apologizing.

"I'm sorry, I just get really excited whenever a new girl comes. Every other girl here is mean." Oh great stone throwing bitches.

She looked at my schedule and took me to my third hour which happened to be my worst subject ever, Global Studies. I'm SO pumped. Oh look who else is here....my victim who's name I never caught. The teacher called me over and introduced himself as Mr. Baker. "Class it seems we have a new student," he turned to me,"Why don't you introduce yourself to our class."

"Hi, I'm Skylar I used to live in Houston, Texas." A lot of guys started giving me yee ha's and ride em' cowgirl's. I gave them the best glare I could have ever done, that seemed to shut them up.

When class began to start Mr. Baker called a guy named Nick up front to present his project. I finally found out his name!! Score one for Skylar.

Nick didn't stop staring at me the whole time he was talking. I was also getting a lot of death glares from the girls in the class.

The bell rang to signal class ended and I was greeted by a girl clicking her nails on my desk....oh hell naw.