The Unwanted Friend (3)

I woke up early this morning because I was really excited about my first date. Is it sad that I'm 16 and this is my first date? Yes. I went into my bathroom to do my normal routine of brushing my teeth and getting ready for school. I decided to go with a darker shade of eye shadow. After that I went downstairs and greeted my mom with a kiss on the cheek.

"Before things get serious with this boy I want to meet him so you can get my approval."

"MOM please don't, your going to be one of those embarrassing mothers aren't you!?"

"Don't worry I won't drill him too hard on the questions." Oh great there is no stopping my mom now.

I started feeling this weird electrical spark running through my body and a bad case of the butterflies. Suddenly the doorbell rang and I ran to go answer it.

"What are you doing here Nick?"

"Remember our deal kitten? I'm driving you to school." Stupid Skylar, I can't believe I forgot about that!

"The name is Skylar smartass." I forgot my mom was right behind me in the living room.

"SKYLAR GRACE TAYLOR! We do not use that kind of language in this house!!" I could hear Nick snickering at me. He doesn't know what's coming for him when he talks to my mother so I just smiled internally at that.

I got in Nick's car and he started heading his way to school.

"Hey Nick?"

"Yeah?"

"We're officially dating right?"

"Of course."

When we got to school I told Jazmine that I was dating Nick and soon everybody knew. Yea it wasn't because I told them. I made sure to dodge Chloe and all her little minions at school. I wasn't in the mood to scratch some bitchy eyes out.

School ended and when Nick took me home I headed straight to the shower to freshen up. I used my favorite vanilla scented shampoo. I'm so badass haha...not. I grabbed a towel to wrap myself up in and searched through my closet to find something sexy yet not too slutty. I found this light blue dress that was cropped low at the top with some red ballet flats.

Soon I got that feeling again. Can I sense when Nick is coming, because right after the feeling passed there was a knock on the door. Sure enough when I opened the doorbell there was Nick in all his hot glory.

When he started driving I asked him where we were going but he just gave me that smirk I'm starting to fall in love with.

We parked in the driveway of a building and I happened to look at the sign. We're at a bar!! Nick sure knows how to pick em'. I started squealing and Nick just laughed at me.

"What's wrong love?"

"I've never been in a bar before!!!" That got him to start roaring with laughter. He finally collected himself as we walked through the bar. I felt his arms slip around my waist and hot breath against my ear.

"I'm going to get us some drinks kitten," he breathed. That sent shivers up my spine and he made this animalistic growl before he left. What the hell?! I just melted right there.

As I started swaying my hips along to the music this guy with dark clothes walks over to me and tried to grab my arm. I felt Nick beside me pulling his hand off.

"What the hell do you think your doing with my mate!?" Mate? What's a mate? Nick began growling at the man.

"I've come to claim her as my own."