The New Change (6)

Nick's POV:

I watched Skylar storm off into the bathroom because of how pissed she was at Emma. My mate is freaking sexy when she's mad. Emma came back with napkins and set them down on the table.

"Why are you here with...it when you could come to my house and have fun with me?" She said while rubbing my chest. My skin started crawling in a disgusted way, but what made things worse is I saw Skylar standing right behind Emma watching her rub on me. I looked straight into her eyes and at first I saw betrayal which quickly changed to complete anger. Her whole body was shaking with fury. I knew what was happening at that moment, she was shifting for her first time.

I watched in agony as I heard her screaming in pain from the shift. Suddenly it turned into a ferocious growl as I saw her pure white wolf form and attack Emma! White wolves are really rare and only come from high lines of royalty. My wolf was beaming with pride. I quickly registered myself when I realized Skylar thinks I cheated on her with Emma and is about to kill her in front of the whole diner!

------------------------------

Skylar's POV:

I locked my blue eyes with Emma's and jumped up in the air right on top of her body. She started shifting into a rust colored wolf underneath me. So she's a werewolf too... I'm going to have lots of competition after this. I jumped back as she tried to aim for my kill zone in my neck and knocked her to the ground with my hind legs. She managed to stand back up and snap at my legs which caused a small gash. When she pounced on me I ducked down and saw her fumble on the ground a bit, that's when I headed for the kill.

I growled at her and clamped my jaws on her neck, blood was squirting everywhere. Ew, I'm covered in slut blood.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she lay limp in my jaws. I let go and turned around to see Nick looking at me with shock and pride. My wolf howled in pain from the damage he caused our heart, he noticed and tried to move towards me so he could comfort me but I dashed out of the diner and towards the pack house.

As I ran by all the pack members I heard a bunch of gasps and shocked murmurs.

"She's pure white."

"How's that even possible?"

"I don't believe it."

"She's covered in blood."

I ignored them all with tears streaming down my face and ran up to my room. I shifted back and it was a little less painful then the first time.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower as I started stripping and walked in the warm water. It felt good against my sore muscles and torn heart. I made sure to wash every spot on my body that was covered in that whore's blood and used my favorite vanilla scented shampoo to wash my hair. As I was doing that I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Skylar, let me explain! I know it looked bad but I didn't love her, I love you! Baby please come out so I can explain," he begged. I quickly jumped out and wrapped a towel around my body. I opened the door to find a tear stained Nick standing in front of me.

"When you went into the bathroom Emma tried to make a move on me and started rubbing my chest, but right before I could react you saw everything! Kitten believe me I didn't like it at all, I'd much rather have you doing it." I believed him with all of my heart and felt as if I was whole again.

"I believe you," I whispered as I crashed my lips against his. He started moaning against my mouth and grabbing my hair with his hands. I raked my hands up his shirt to make him moan a little more. My wolf was pleased and excited at how things were going. I pulled back so we could catch our breath and before we took things too far.

"Why'd you pull away?" Nick asked looking hurt.

"I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet, I don't even know your last name. In fact I don't know much about you at all!" I started blushing because this was just too embarrassing. He just kissed both of my burning cheeks and said he understood. He turned around to walk out since I was still in my towel and stopped at the doorway.

"My last name is Damon." With that he walked out towards his room and left me to collapse on my bed.

What did you get yourself into Skylar.

--------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys sorry about the short chapter but I need more votes because I'm not sure if anyone is really interested in my book.

I would like to get at the least 50 votes on any chapter!

I will give my love to the people who have been voting! ;)