Safety (17)

A/N: I promise this chapter is going to be longer!  

--------------------------------------------- 

Mark's POV: I was still trying to process everything that just happened. 

Skylar had asked me if I would do the honors of walking her down the aisle. Of course I was going to say yes, but that moment shattered when an unfamiliar man came in, gunned me down, and took her.

What does he want with MY baby girl!?

I can't help her by myself and my pack is all the way back in London...Nick is the only one who can help us right now, much to my dismay.

I picked up my phone and hurriedly called Nick's contact.

"Hello?"

"Nick, it's Mark. Skylar was just kidnapped by man I believed is called Derek?" After I said this I had to take the phone a great distance away from my ear when I heard a great roar that resulted into crashing noises.

"Calm down Nick, this is not helping Skylar in any way. Meet me at Panera Bread and bring your pack warriors with you. We're going to need them," I said in a grave voice. 

--------------------------------------------- 

Nick's POV:  

I was raging...Derek decided to fucking kidnap my mate again, but this time when I find him, no one is surviving! I will send them all straight to HELL!! I let out all of my anger and roared as I threw the couch against the window ceiling. It shattered into pieces but I didn't give a fuck. As I was about to go another rampage, Mark started talking again.

"Calm down Nick, this is not helping Skylar in any way," he was right, I wasn't helping anybody,"Meet me at Panera Bread and bring your pack warriors with you. We're going to need them," he said in a grave monotone voice.

I mind-linked all of the pack warriors.

'Everyone head downtown towards Panera Bread, your Luna has been kidnapped again. Now GO!' I yelled using my Alpha voice.

I used inhumane speed and sprinted out of the house with the rest of my warriors.

I arrived in a matter of seconds and saw Mark sulking right outside the café. He quickly looked up to find 35 pack warriors, including me, standing in front of him.

"What do we do?" He asked in a feeble voice.

"We track his scent," I said determinedly. 

--------------------------------------------- 

Skylar's POV: 

Derek had tied me up and stuffed me in his trunk and took off to who the hell knows where!

I didn't want to mind-link Nick and see him get hurt if he came. That would just be too much for me. So I decided to do something smart, for once.

I kicked out his tail light and stuck my hand through the hole to get somebody's attention. Someone's got to see me...right? 25 minutes passed and nobody acted like they saw me at all.

Suddenly the car stopped and I could tell we weren't on a highway anymore, it seems like I was too late to try to save myself. I sighed out loud.

The trunk opened and I saw Derek's sneering face pop out. He quickly noticed his broken tail light.

"What the hell did you do to my tail light bitch?!" He yelled in my face.

I simply spit on him and made sure I got it in his eye.