Kidnapped (8)

I woke up to find myself in a strange room with no windows. The door to the room is made out of steel and it doesn't have a handle. What the hell has happened. Oh yea, my lost ex-boyfriend has kidnapped me for his "master". I remembered that Nick thought I was in the bathroom when I got kidnapped. He should know by now that I'm missing right!?

I listened with my increased wolf hearing to see if anybody was in this...place. I heard footsteps clicking on tile floor right outside the steel door. Suddenly the stranger from the club roughly yanked the door open and stepped into the room looking at me with lust and desire. Oh god I think I'm going to be sick, he looks like shit.

"Mine," he said gruffly and started taking a few steps closer.

Nick's POV:  

It's been fifteen minutes and she still hasn't come out of the bathroom. Maybe girl's just need their privacy, shit I don't know.

My phone started buzzing and I looked at the caller ID to find it was Zach.

"What's going on Zach?"

"There's been a couple of rogues driving a white van in our territory. They parked outside the Cinema."

The worst thoughts started coming to my mind. I need to get Skylar she's already taken too long.

As I walked through the girl's bathroom and called Skylar's name, many women were giving me the hell stare.

"Young man who do you think you are," an old petite lady said as she hit me her purse.

My wolf started growling at her. Old lady or not he needs his mate. We need our mate.

"You son of a bitch, did you just growl at me!?"

"I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOU!!" I yelled as I ran out of the bathroom.

Skylar definitely wasn't there, if she was she would have heard me and ran out in a heartbeat.

I decided to call the pack telepathically.

'Set up guards along the borders of the territory and I need pack warriors to search everywhere for any traces of rogues or your Luna, Skylar. She has been kidnapped in a white van by rogues.' I got a lot of protective growls from the pack which made me proud that they cared for their Luna so much.

I ran out of the movie theatre and sniffed a trace of the rogue leading towards the western forest of the territory. I'm not letting him get away!

Skylar's POV: 

"Don't come near me," I hissed at him.

"Do NOT talk to your mate that way!" He growled. 

I laughed gravely at him.

"Your mate? I have a mate and your not it. Sorry buddy," I said matter of factly. His eyes went black and he slammed his fist on the wall which a created a big whole.

"DAMN IT!!" He grabbed me by my hair and roughly yanked my head up to meet his eyes.

"You see what you made me do? I suggest you don't anger me again." He let go of my hair and I scrambled up on the bedpost.

"Who are you?" I whispered through my choked up tears. Normally I don't cry but in this situation it calls for tears. I don't think I'm going to get out of here unscathed.

"My name is Brian, I already know yours skylarrr," he drawled out my name in a purr. I shivered with disgust.

He noticed and ran right up to my face.  

"You will obey me Skylar and you WILL be my mate," he whispered while running his hand down the side of my face. I got most of my courage back and spit in his face.

He roared with anger and backhanded me across the face. I whimpered with pain. Suddenly I heard a familiar voice in my head.

'Skylar, SKYLAR, are you okay!? It's me Nick, where are you?'

'I don't know Nick. I'm scared.'

'He's hit you hasn't he?' His voice sounded terrifying in my head but I knew it wasn't directed at me.

'Y-yes, Nick how'd did you know he hit me?'

'I felt it.' I forgot Brian was there and he was looking at me incredulously.

'His name is Brian, Nick I have to go! I love you,' I whispered in my head.

'I love you too baby, I'm coming. We are hot on his trail.'

Brian decided to leave me only for a second before he came back with a syringe in his hand.

"Wha-what is that!?" I shrieked.

"You think I didn't notice you talking to your mutt in your head?" He barked.

I didn't answer so he injected me with whatever was in that syringe.

"This will keep you from talking to anybody."

He left the room and I started to get dizzy. Oh fuck my life world, I thought as I blacked out.

Nick's POV:

After I disconnected with Skylar I felt a sharp pain in my upper arm and realized he was hurting Skylar again. This is what happens when you find your mate, you feel everything they feel. I was shaking with fury, knowing how that bastard is hurting my mate. Suddenly I felt like something was ripped away from my mind. What just happened?

I couldn't contain my anger anymore sitting in my office.

I trashed everything. I threw books everywhere, overturned cabinets, and destroyed my computer. My wolf was itching to be let out to search for his mate. I decided to comply and ran into the woods.

I followed the rogue's scent all the way through town when I caught a whiff of something else.

It's Brian.

When He Came...(COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara