Torment (9)

A/N: Sorry for the long wait guys! I had a lot of catching up to do with finals and sports. That's why this chapter is pretty short. -_- I'm awful

Love ya guys for waiting!  

---------------------------------------------

Skylar's POV:  

I woke up feeling drowsy like I haven't slept in weeks and slowly regained memory of what happened last night.  

The bastard drugged me! I fumed with rage that ANYBODY thought they could overpower me.

With that thought Brian walked in with a smug look on his face.

"Did you have a nice nap, mate?"  

When he said those words I snapped.

I shifted in my wolf form and jumped on top of him when he was in his moment of shock.

With my paw I slashed his right eye and watched as blood gushed rapidly from the wound. My wolf was beaming with satisfaction from his pain we inflicted. That satisfaction quickly disappeared when he screamed for the guards.

Two men walked in and dragged me down the hallway. My head hung low with my tail tucked behind me. The walk of shame.

The threw me in a cell that only had a pile of hay in it and chained silver around my paws.

"Aw look, the little bitch is all locked up," The guy on the right sneered.

I growled at him as a warning not to test me.

That must have angered both of them because they took turns kicking the shit out of me. My natural instincts kicked in and I snapped at their legs as they aimed for my face.

"Our little mutt has a death wish," he said sneering.

The next thing I know he punches me with his fist. It burned like hell!! It felt like somebody just threw boiling water on my face. I whimpered in pain.

I looked down to find silver knuckles on his hand. Shit.

I blacked out. 

--------------------------------------------- 

Nick's POV:  

I ran until I reached a warehouse and caught both Brian's and Skylar's scent mixed with some others.

I fell into the ground gasping as I felt the wind get knocked out of me repeatedly. I felt pure rage because I knew Skylar was hurting.

I got up after the pain slightly subsided and ran to the back of the house catching her scent. Suddenly my cheek felt like it was on fire. The first thought that came to my head was silver.

I could only see red from how angry I was. When I see the bastards I'm going to rip out every single one of their throats out.

There was a window that was ground level behind the warehouse and I climbed through it into a basement.

Skylar.

She was lying in a small dirty cell chained to silver and unconscious. Her body looked small and fragile from all the bruises on her body. Then I saw two bastards chuckling with each other at the sight of her.

No way in hell are they going to live.