London (18)

A/N: Im ungrounded so yaaaaaay!  

--------------------------------------------- 

*1 week later*  

Skylar's POV:

I gasped as Jaz pulled tight on my corset.

"Oh. My. God. Skylar you look absolutely stunning! AAAAH I'm gonna cry!!!" She squealed as she fanned her face.

I turned around and looked in the mirror. I was surprised at how flattering my wedding dress was. It was strapless with lines of sequins sashaying down the dress, but what complimented it the most was the matching ring. It had diamond studs around it with a pearl right in the middle. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

"Skylar we gotta go! You don't want to miss your own wedding do you?"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," I said with confidence.

"Off we go!" She yelled as we stepped through the door and handed me off to my father.

It. Was. Beautiful.

Rose petals were lain across the aisle, a gazebo arranged with white roses around it, and of course Nick. He was standing right down the aisle with the biggest smile on his face.

"Are you sure about this princess? I mean you could always wait...5 more years," he choked.

"Aw Dad, he's all I could ever ask for. I'm absolutely sure that I want to marry him," I said reassuringly.

He nodded his head and took my elbow in his as we walked down the big aisle. Everyone I knew was there watching me....yes even my mom, but we're still on no speaking terms. I turned my head to look straight at Nick and couldn't help the tears escaping my eyes. I'm seriously considering sprinting up this aisle to hurry up and become Mrs. Damon. It's sooooo long. Oh wait I only have like 3 more steps.

My Dad started spraying waterworks as he handed me off to Nick.

"You take care of my daughter, is that clear?"

"Yes sir," Nick saluted. All the pack members started laughing even my Dad which was surprising.

As the priest started talking about marriage and commitment and blah blah blah I decided to get lost in Nick's blue eyes and his sexy smirk.

Finally we exchanged our vows and the priest asked if there was anyone against the marriage. When nobody said anything he smiled and asked the words I've been waiting to hear.

"Do you, Nick Damon, take this woman to be your wedded wife?"

"I do," he choked.

"And do you, Skylar Taylor, take this man to be your dearly wedded husband?"

"I do," I breathed out.

"Then Mr. Damon would you do the honors of kissing your bride?"

He didn't even need to reply because he was already passionately kissing me. Everyone clapped and cheered so we all started heading to the reception room inside our freaking mansion. Yes, I now live in a mansion.

There music, dancing, and our cake!!!

"Kitten, I see you staring at our cake, do you wanna cut into it now?" He chuckled.

"Hell yes!" Right as I was cutting into the cake, Nick grabbed the piece and shoved it in my face.

"Oh Mr. Damon, it's on!" I picked up a piece cake and dumped it over his head with a smirk on my face.

Everyone started joining in,I mean literally everyone.

"Nicky, I think we should leave I don't want to ruin the dress."

"Got it,"  

********** 

Epilogue

That night was amazing. We left to go to our honeymoon in Aruba on the Royal Caribbean cruise. Everything was relaxing and after we got back to London we found out I was pregnant with twins. A girl and a boy.

Right now I'm sitting in the hospital room with Nick by my side while I'm in labor.

"We just need three more pushes Mrs. Damon okay?" The doctor established.

I screamed in pain as I pushed harder.

"It's alright Sky everything is going to be alright," Nick said soothingly in my ear as he held onto my hand.

I pushed one more time, harder than all the other times and that's when I heard several screams.

"Mr. And Mrs. Damon you are now parents," The doctor breathed out and smiled at both of us.

"Can I hold them?"

"Of course," she said as she left the room.

"What are you going to name them Kitten?"

"Alyssa Nicole Damon and Alex Mark Damon."

"Beautiful," he whispered as we stared at Alyssa and Alex in my arms. 

**************