The Next Level (14)

Nick s POV:

I couldn't wait to hear what Skylar wanted to tell me when we reached the house.

She sat down on the couch and patted the spot next to her, calling me over.

I plopped down in it and she took a deep breathe. Oh God I hope it's not bad news.

"My father wants us to move to London with him and take over his pack since I'm his only heir," she said quickly.

"Holy shit!!!! No kidding!?!" I laughed and scooped her up in my arms.

"No kidding Nicky," she said sweetly.

It feels like little sparks go off every time she calls me Nicky. And I loved her with all my heart.

I looked deep into her blue eyes and kissed the life right out of her.

"I take it you wanna go?" She chuckled.

"Hell yes Kitten," I breathed into her ear.

I could feel her shiver in pleasure which turned me on. No matter how much I want to claim her though, I'm going to wait until we take our relationship to the next level.

And I think we're both ready for the new upgrade....

--------------------------------------------

Skylar's POV:

One minute me and Nick were in our hot make out state, then the next I see him get down on one knee. Oh holy Jesus it's happening!!!!!

"Skylar Taylor, ever since I first ran into I was in love right from the spot. I love every little thing about you and since we've spent a lot of time together I was wondering if you would like to take the next level with me? ......Kitten.....will you marry me?" He asked huskily.

At first I couldn't say anything. Tears were forming in my eyes because I never thought I'd get the happy ending with a man who loves me as much as Nick does.

"Aw shit, I screwed up!! We don't have to get married right away, I-I mean if you d-don't want to then that's okay, I guess....." I realized I took too long with my answer so I put my hands on either side of his face and kissed him passionately on his lips.

"Of course I want to marry you dumbass," I breathed between kisses.

He pulled back just a centimeter and looked at me in the eyes.

"So that's a definite yes?" He asked unsure.

I looked in his eyes with all my love for him and said,"Yes."

---------------------------------------------

Today has been filled with so much flipping awesome sauce that I don't how it can get better!

After long hours of making out and straddling the line, Nick called a pack meeting to tell everyone the good news.

It only took about 15 minutes for everyone to pile up in our living room.

I saw Zach and Trevor walk in and I ran up and gave them both a big hug.

"What's with the meeting tonight?" Trevor's asked.

"Ooooh nothing special!!" I teased them. I could tell they were getting frustrated with the suspense so I left them there to mull over the possibilities in their heads.

I walked up to Nick and entwined our hands together as he called for everyone's attention.

"I have some very great and important news to tell all of you. First off, Skylar's dad has been found and is the ruler of the Warrior council." I heard a lot of gasps surround the room.

"He has asked me and Skylar to inherit the pack and land so we will be moving to London by next week. I would suggest you start boxing your things tomorrow." Suddenly there was an outburst of commotion happening until Nick silenced them.

"QUIET!!!" He yelled using his command voice. Everyone immediately shut up.

"I have some other very great news," he said smiling down at me,"Skylar is now my fiancée and your future Luna." He said full of love. I looked up at him and gratefully smiled.

If I thought the last news broke out havoc, this information made everyone go absolutely crazy! Many men and women were giving us jealous stares which made Nick go mad. Mostly, people were congratulating us.

"EVERYONE, SILENCE!!!!! Skylar is your future Luna, so I suggest you treat her with respect or you WILL face consequences" He boomed, using his Alpha tone again.

The storm of people calmed down and everyone bowed their heads in submission.

"I want everyone out except for Zach and Trevor....NOW!!" Zach and Trevor did this fist pump in the air and bragged to the other pack members as they were leaving about how they got to stay.

"You guys are so much trouble," I chuckled at them.

"We know, and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!" They yelled in unison and pulled me into their bear hugs. Shit, losing oxygen.

"Can't......breathe....." I acted out my dying montage to make it more dramatic.

"Oh god, there goes Miss. Drama Queen again," Trevor muttered and rolled his eyes playfully.

"It is now Mrs. Drama Queen to you sir," Zach said in a perfect British accent. They both laughed and released me from their death traps.

Nick was booming with laughter behind me and I joined in because he was just too damn adorable when he laughed.

When we calmed down, we all dog-piled it on the couch to watch Texas Chainsaw and eat popcorn.

I laid down on the couch with my feet propped up in Nick's lap and the two clowns sat down below us with their backs against it.

Nothing could be more perfect than this.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! I'm going to be gone this weekend at the Grand Lake with family friends so I won't be able to write for a while.

I'm sorry :( but I thought I should've given you the heads up so you didn't think I died! Byeee love yaaaa