Chapter 3: Karvella, The Violent Female Swordsman!

F I R S T   A R C : B E G I N! [ Opening: Wonderful World by FUNKIST ] 

Special OST: Mineas (Those Without Fear) (See The Side)
__________________________

 Chapter 3: Karvella, The Violent Female Swordsman!

___ ___ ____ _____ ____ _____ ____

The monster saunters into town when she hears the unmistakable sound of a gun firing. She gives a curious glance towards the noise. The beast grumbles in front of her and makes off that way as well. She follows diligently, hoping that something interesting will happen. It isn't often that guns are fired in this town.

"Must be a Caravala," she sneers, "sucks for them."

She leaps up onto the creatures back but it doesn't seem to notice. She lays back with her arms behind her head, hoping for something exciting.

                                                                                 ๑۞๑   

My eyes shut instinctively.

I expect the gun shot to enter my body and to bleed out on the ground. But I don't feel anything pierce my skin. I open my eyes slowly, taking in the scene in front of me. Inya is lying on the ground with a fearful look on his face and the dogs growling has turned into a whimper. 

"Anu!"

The man crawls over to the dog who's body has been severed completely and tossed to the side. I fall backwards, confusion taking over my mind. Then I look at my arm. Its shape has changed completely. It appears to be a blade. Curved and strong, with the same metallic texture. Thick blood drips off of it; the blood splatters to the floor where Inya's gun lays. 

"What...did I do?"

Inya's hands hesitate over the dog who lets out one last whimper before it dies, its tongue lolled out. He turns towards me with a violent look before taking out a knife from his bag. With shaky hands, he faces me, overtaken with anger. He takes a step towards me and my arm begins to move subconsciously. I try to hold it down but I am too weak. It's like my arm has a mind of it's own. 

"W-Wait! Stop! Don't come near me!"

He takes a  few more steps before the tears start coming. 

"Stop! Inya!"

Inya turns the knife sideways, readying it to slice me. I try to back away from him but he begins running at full speed towards me. My arm transforms into a giant blade and  flies upwards, jerking me with it. 

Then there is blood.

                                                                                 ๑۞๑   

I feel the damage before I see what inflicts it. My arm goes back to normal but hangs limply at my side. I glance at it. There is blood coming from a cut that looks like a knife wound. 

"Did, Inya, get me..." I whisper.

Inya looks just as surprised as I am, his dagger is sprawled off to the side and he's on his knees.

"Geez. Luckily, I got here on time."

I search around for the source of the voice. It is most definitely a girl's voice but to where it's coming from, I have no clue. Then, there is a swish of fabric and a girl lands next to me. She is taller than me and thin with long, violet colored hair which hangs loosely down to her shoulders in a ponytail. The girl has one sword sheath with about five swords tucked in it, around her waist. She is wearing a loose-fitting, pretty brown sack dress and boots.