The Swap

Word count: 1086
Edited

Will was absolutely panicking. He knew he saw Lou Ellen slip something into his drink, but everybody disagreed, so he thought he was seeing things.

But boy was he right.
-
Nico was freaking, out. Not once had Lou done something so strange. She had stated that she just wanted to try an age reversal, which required consuming a clear fluid.

He didn't have anything better to do, so he went ahead and let her.

But boy was he wrong.

With quick steps, Nico ran for the bathroom, his head hitting almost everything it could, and stood infront of the mirror.

It was real.

This was real.

He was in Will's body...

-

Will walked to the bathroom as calmly as he could, trying to get used to his new height.

When he arrived he groaned in frustration. He was in Nico's body, so he was willing to bet Nico was in his.

He didn't want anything to happen, heck, he didn't want him to even use the bathroom! That would make their already awkward relationship 10 times worse...

The blonde, now brunette, boy quietly exited his temporary cabin, and headed straight for the Apollo cabin.

-

Holy Hera.

He was in Will's body.

What was he supposed to do?! Act all sunshine and rainbows? No, he couldn't do that. He'd simply have to explain the situation. That was easy, right?

He walked out of the attached bathroom and quickly out the door. Everybody was gone. He assumed something about Apollo and the sunrise or some strange schist like that, but he didn't care.

He wanted his body back.

But first, he'd have to find Will, er, himself?

-

Will saw his tall body approach, a scowl evident on its tan face.

Damn, had he always looked like this?

He smiled slightly, his borrowed face straining at the action.

"Will, stop smiling with my face. I don't do that." His body frowned, the action seeming difficult for its new inhabitant.

"Sorry, I just never realized how good I actually look." He comments, gesturing to himself, or rather his body.

"Whatever," Nico grips his arm and starts to drag him. "We gotta get to Lou Ellen."

"But why?" Questioned the smaller one. He knew the obvious reason, but he thought maybe, just maybe, this would be how he would get to know Nico.

"To fix this! I don't know about you, but I don't want to be in somebody else's body!" Nico glared.

It was true, he didn't want to be in Nico's body, but he kind of liked how the unfamiliar coldness felt...

Will nodded silently and let Nico drag him, kind of liking the physical contact; something Nico usually wouldn't do.

"So, you haven't, used the bathroom....right?" Nico asks nervously, causing a dark crimson to cover Will's face.

"O-of course not!" He sputtered. "Gods, that would be so embarrassing for me... You haven't either, right?" His soft voice came.

Now it was Nico's turn to be a tomato."Never!" He shouted as he released Will's arm, seeing as they'd arrived at their destination.

"I'll go in, ask her to switch us back, you stay out here, actually, don't stay out here," Nico rambled as he marched up the Hecate steps and knocked loudly.

"Lou! This is way too far!" He shouts, anger lightly lacing through every word.

"Nico, calm down," Will rested a pale hand on Nico's arm."I'm sure being angry isn't going to help anything."

He smiles slightly, causing Nico to blush and back away from the door.

Will smiles softly and gently knocks on the door."Hey, Lou? I'm sorry to intrude, but if you have the time we would like you to switch us back. Preferably now."

Nico felt weird, he'd never heard his voice use such a, such a polite tone...It was unsettling, but in a way, it was pleasant.

The pair heard a slight shuffle on the other side, then a lock turning, followed by the sight of a well slept Lou.

"Hey, boys! How's your morning?" She askes with a slight grin, obviously not sorry about this.

"Lou-" Nico starts, but is soon cut off by Will." Lou, if you could, this is very uncomfortable and unpleasant for the both of us and we would much rather have our old bodies back. Adjusting to the height is a bit strange, as well as waking up in a different cabin. So if you could, we would really enjoy our original bodies back."

Will smiles at the end, but Nico just stares. How could so many words, nice words even, come out of a mouth such as his?

"Well, when you put it that way sure! But I can't right now." The girl before them says with a shake of her head.

"Why not?" Nico snaps.

"I'm afraid this wears off on its own, boys. Might last a day, a week, a month maybe. I'm not sure." She said with a slight pout."My calculations went a bit wrong on this one..." She laughs nervously.

Nico suddenly grows red with embarrassment and anger. How could she mess up something she does all the time? And especially with this!

He went to lunge, be Will stepped in the way. Unfortunately, due to his new lack of height and body mass, he was no match, but still kept Nico off of Lou.

"Hey, calm down!" The short brunette shouted sternly, even though Nico was right on top of him.

Their faces were both bright red, causing Lou to squeal slightly. "Anyways, my most humble apologies," She says in a posh accent. "Hope you two figure things out!" She says with a large smile, slamming her door shut.

Nico sighs and quickly removes himself from Will."So much for that..." He mumbles discouraged.

"Hey, cheer up! I'm sure we can figure this out." Will tries to reason, but he was more so reasoning with himself. He was freaking out on the inside.

"Whatever, lets just go back to my cabin", the tall blonde says with a frown. Will nods in agreement and gets up, then walks back with Nico.

They walk in silence all the way to the front door of the Hades cabin. Once they get inside, Will looks at Nico with a slightly troubled look.

"What's wrong?" The blonde one says with worry.

"I've gotta pee."

A/N

Hey! So this one is a bit shorter than the last, and for that I am truly sorry!