It wasn't just your heart he stole

Word count: 310
Edited

I find myself scanning the oncoming crowd as if it were my prey. Of course, it technically is in this circumstance.

I see a few children, but quickly dismiss them knowing they won't have any valuables. I find myself standing up, abandoning my old graffiti covered bus bench to swim against the crowd.

I bump shoulders with a few people, only to quickly turn around and apologize and steal their wallet. Of course I got the occasional "watch were you're going" or a "It's alright, my bad", but nothing really prepared me for this.

I spotted a short man shrouded in darkness. Quite literally I might add. He wore tight black pants, a black shirt, black hair, and practically black eyes. Not to mention it seemed every shadow was drawn to him like ants to a rotting bird.

Oh yeah, he was definitely my next victim.

I made sure to bump into him a bit harder than the rest and stumble back.

"Watch it, kid," He snarled, looking up at me.
"I-I am so so sorry I didn't mean it.."
At this point I realize we're slightly secluded now and change my plan.

"If you don't mind I'd li-"

I cut off his amazingly rugged voice by smashing my lips to his. My hands find my way to his hips, taking advantage of his suprise.

I snag my prize and remove myself.

"See you around, hon!" I call back as I walk away victorious.

I start laughing at his expression. It looks like a mix between horror, suprise, and maybe enjoyment?

Once I'm almost out of ear shot I hear his voice.

"THE FUCK! WHERE'S MY WALLET?!?!"

A/N

Short lil thang, thought it was a cute idea. I was going to switch the roles but then I was like, nah. So yeah.

~Lil~