Chapter 2

I climbed out of the car and looked around at New York City... Wow,I can't believe I'm actually doing this! I looked around at my new home. The tall brick walls stretched as tall as what seemed like the sky, and  the glass walls  sparkled in the sunlight. My dad climbed out the car and gathered my bags from the back. "What does that mean again?" I turned my head his way slightly but didn't take my eyes off of the sparkling building. "What does what mean?" I called over. He sighed and placed my bags by my feet, "B.S.O.A." I smiled and turned to face him "It stands for best school of arts." He scoffed "well, talk about being modest." I laughed and threw my bags over my shoulder, even though I only had three it felt like twelve... In other words.. Even if you don't have point shoes... Your bag is still heavy. I took a deep breath "well, I should probably get going." He nodded "your right." He took my head and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "You go and show them what you can do. Show them what Alexandria, Amelia, Hamilton is capable off." I smiled "I will papa. I really really will." He smiled "I know you will." He got back in the car and rolled down his widow, "DONT FORGET TO WRITE!" I smiled and waved as his car disappeared around the corner. Then as I walked into the giant building I quietly whispered too myself.. "Or I could just call you.."

This is B.S.O.A.