Chapter 14

I panicked "What? Why?" He glared at me "You both broke the rules." My whole body got steaming red hot. This was Jessie's fault. All Jessie's fault. Tyler looked down "so we both have to leave?" He questioned. I looked up hopefully. Mr. Grant shook his head "pay attention. I said one of you." I sighed "ok, which one?" He shrugged and handed us a withdraw slip "you pick. Go decide somewhere and try for it to not be in Alexandria's room." I sighed and stood up. "Thank you for your time." I did a quick curtsy and left. Tyler glanced at me "always so polite?" I looked up at him "who me?" He nodded and I giggled "well-" I was cut off by someone bumping Tyler which bumped me. Tyler hit the wall but do to my "quick reflects" I just stumbled a little. Tyler groaned "leave me alone." I looked up, it was Sky. That nice guy from class. He scoffed at me "your hanging with little Mr. Popstar?" I didn't reply I was busy helping Tyler up. Sky rolled his eyes at me and glared at Tyler. "So fa la la la la, I heard you got kicked out of the school." Tyler looked down "Sky can you just back off?" Sky laughed "if I could I wouldn't bother you would I?" Sky glanced at me "so, your with the new girl?" I clenched my fist, ok PAUSE. Now, let me tell you something. You wanna know WHY my parents had that talk with me about the fighting and war and what's not? Because I have a temper like nobody's business. It's bad.. Really bad... And this guy.. Is about to get it so bad.. Ok, PLAY! Anyway, I clenched my fist, "Why don't you just leave him alone Sky?" His head flipped as he faced me and walked closer and closer "and what are you gonna do if I don't country girl? Defending your boyfriend are you? You might wanna think twice." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath "he's not my boyfriend." Sky smirked "right," he dragged the side of his hand on my cheek "pretty girl, it's such a shame you weren't born for this." I whipped my head away. "Don't touch me." He looked taken back for a split second then his smirk returned "oh, playing hard to get?" He put his arms on either side of me trapping me in place. I crossed my arms "no, I'm serous. Don't touch me." He looked confused "what?" I gave him a side smirk "aw what happened? Has the great Sky never been turned down?" His face turned red. "You can't deny me." I started him right in the eyes "you wanna bet?" He grabbed my arm and started to walk away. I pulled back "LET ME GO YOU IDIOT!" He kept walking. "Leave her alone Sky!" Sky spun around "hey Tyler! I'm taking your girlfriend for a walk. Hope you don't mind." I looked down.. He was wearing no shoes..

This is Mr. Grant.