Chapter 9

I smiled and shook her hand "it's nice I actually meet you Jessie." She gave me a small smile and then pointed to the bathroom door "the showers in there." I laughed a little "right. Thanks." She turned and nodded as she walked over to her bed. I walked into the bathroom and took, well I would like to say it was a short shower... But I was covered in poop, so. Ya. That's that. I walked out of the shower in my bathrobe. "Jessie?" No answer... Guess she's not here. I pulled out shorts and tank top because.. Well back at home it was really hot ALL THE TIME. So I wore this all year round. I'm not exactly sure what city people wear to bed... And I don't really care. I heard a hard knock on the door. "ALY? Wait, who the heck are all you people?" I glanced at the door "one minute!" I walked up and opened my door. "What are you all-?!" I was pushed into my room by a bunch of people Gracie, Avery, Sarah, and Tyler all poured into my room. "Tyler quickly closed the door. "Don't tell anyone about this." I arched an eyebrow "why? Don't wanna be seen around the country girl?" He smirked "sure. Also boys aren't allowed in the girls rooms." I scoffed "seriously!?" They all nodded except Avery who looked around "umm Aly? Who the heck are all theses people?" I sighed "umm ok, Avery, meet Sarah, Gracie, and Tyler." She just looked at them and I rolled my eyes "look, why are you all in my room again?" They all exchanged glances. I folded my arms "what?someone tell me something!" Sarah whispered "awkward!" Gracie and Avery giggled and Tyler groaned and covers his face. I grabbed my clothes off of my bed and walked to the bathroom. "Someone have the story ready when I get back." I walked inside and changed out of my bathrobe and into pajamas. I walked out of the bathroom and stuffed my robe in one of my bags. Everyone looked away from me. I sat on the floor and brought my knees up to my chest. "Spill."

This is my side of the dorm... THIS IS A SMALL DORM! GET ALL THESE PEOPLE OUT!