Chapter 13

"CLASS DISMISSED!" We all curtsied and said our usual goodbye. "Thank you Madam Carp." Rather their usual. I just kinda mouthed it. I grabbed my warm up shorts and left the room as quickly as possible."Miss Hamilton?" I froze and spun around "Yes Madam Carp?" She crossed her arms "you stay." I nodded and placed my stuff back down "yes ma'm." Everyone rushed out, except me. Joy. Madam Carp walked over to me. "Miss Hamilton?" I looked up "yes ma'm." She sighed "your needed in Mr. Grants office." WHAT? WHAT DID I DO? "Yes ma'm. Thank you." She nodded as I left the room. I ran down the hall and bumped into Avery "hey! What's up with you?" I looked up "oh, sorry Avery! I'm uh, I'm heading to Mr. Grants office." Avery's eyes got wide "what?" I shrugged and squeezed past her. I knocked quietly on his door, "hello?" I heard a quiet sigh and a deep but gentle voice, "Come on in Alexandria." I shivered great, they had been waiting for me. I slipped inside "hi." He nodded and motioned for me to sit. So I did. He sighed and leaned forward. "Alexandria-" he was interrupted by someone else walking in. I stopped breathing for a second "Tyler?" I whispered to myself. Mr. Grant smiled at Tyler, "Tyler... Do sit." Tyler reluctantly slid into a chair next to me. Mr. Grant cleared his throat, "look, Tyler, Alexandria, your good kids. Great students." I was confused "um thank you sir." Tyler just stared at him, so I guess he took that as an CONTINUE! "So I'm trying to figure out why you two are the first ones I'm hearing about." Tyler gave me a side glance and I just froze inside. Please please please tell me he's not going to say what I think he's going to say. "Tyler, Alexandria, I'm going to have to ask one of you to leave B.S.O.A.

This is Madam Carp.