In Which Melody has the Best Day of her Life

Melody woke up early to a text from Troye.

From Troye:

Hey Mels, how does Starbucks in 1hr sound? :)

Melody smiled as she typed her reply.

To Troye:

Sounds Perfect :) I'll be waiting. ;)

She climbed out of her bed, took a shower and got ready, trying not to wake her sleeping brother. She put on her favourite hot pink skate shoes, black cut off shorts, and her "Totally Socially Acceptable Person" shirt. That's what her fandom had named themselves after a comment in one of her videos, "ThatGirlMelody's Totally Socially Acceptable Persons." So being Melody, she made it into a shirt. Melody liked wearing her own shirts. She made them, therefore, she was allowed to wear them.

She waited in the lobby for Troye.

"You ready to go?" He said as he arrived.

"Always." She smiled.

---

"I need one of these "Totally Socially Acceptable Person" shirts." Troye said as they waited in the Starbucks line.

"I can hook ya up." She smiled. She took out her phone and snapped a photo of Troye. "@TroyeSivan being a totally socially acceptable person in Starbucks" she said as she typed her Instagram caption.

Troye returned the favor by Instagramming a picture of Melody holding up her Starbucks cup which he had told the Barista to write her name as Mel Bell Spencer when she told them his name was "Troye With-An-E Sivan" "@MelodySpencer96 is such a #troyeblemaker" he captioned.

So Mel Bell Spencer and Troye With-An-E Sivan drank their coffees in peace as the comments and likes poured in.

Most comments said something along the lines of "IM GOING DOWN WITH THIS SHIP" or "Ermagerd Troye she's a hag date me or I'll murder your family" but Melody just laughed and brushed it off. For once she was doing something for herself, something that she wasn't going to tell the Internet, and it felt... Real.

"What's it like in Canada?" Troye asked.

Melody thought for a moment. "Cold.. And... Canadian."

"Sounds terrible." Troye laughed.

"What's it like in Australia?" She questioned, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Hot and Australian." He teased.

"Sounds miserable." She laughed.

"Not as miserable as 19th century France."

Melody gasped. "Oh my God, you made a Les Miserables pun!"

---

Troye brought her back to his hotel room to help him film his new video. "Sexy Youtubers" he said it would be called.

He explained how he would basically imitate all the people he met, saying they acted exactly like they did in their videos, and Melody had to admit, it seemed hilarious.

So she sat on his bed behind the camera and watched as he pretended to be Tyker Oakley, someone she knew as one of Troye's good friends.

"And Melody Spencer." Troye said. "Heeeeeeeeeey I'm ThatGirlMelody.. ERMAGERD ELEVEN/RIVER FEELS!!!" He shouted, nailing her "feels" face perfectly.

"OMG shut up! I do not talk like that!" She said laughing, throwing a pillow from his bed and hitting him in the head.

"Oi, Melody, watch your weapons." He scolded playfully, then got back to his video.

She wondered if he'd edit that part out or leave it be.

When he did Daily Grace, Melody nearly died.

"Enough, enough." She said laughing so hard that tears were streaming down her cheeks.

"Is it good?" He asked her when he finished up.

"Is it good? Are you crazy? It makes all my playlist videos look like rubbish!" She teased.

"Except not the ones with me in it. It can't be rubbish if I'm in it." He suggested.

"That's all of them, you dummy. I haven't been able to make a video without you butting your head in all weekend!"

"Because you like my face."

Melody struggled to think of a clever comeback. "I love your face." She smiled. "Now come on,

let's go talk to other people."

"Why would you want to do that?" He complained as she dragged him out of the hotel room.

"Because I love showing you off." She said with an impossible grin. "I think Tessa and Shawna are doing a show somewhere..."

Troye swung Melody's hand back and forth. He had Melody, for now, at least. Until tomorrow morning... Don't think about that, Troye. Don't think about tomorrow. You have Melody for now, so focus on that. Think of the pluses.

"Troye, when we leave tomorrow," Melody said, pausing to take a deep breath, "I don't think we should give up."

"You mean.. You want to stay together? Even when I'm in Australia and you're in Canada?" No girl had ever wanted to stay with Troye when it got tough, and it had never gotten as tough as being on opposite sides of the globe.

"We can Skype and such." She suggested.

"Melody, the time difference,"

"I can't give you up now, Troye. Not when I've just got you. I enjoyed being you one-day girlfriend but why leave it there?" She asked, her eyes pleading for comfort. He could tell she was more scared about this than she let on.

"We can make it work." Troye promised.

She sighed in relief. "We'll make it work."

---

A/N: oh my goodness gracious you guys! I had no idea you guys liked this so much! Over 100 reads? I'm so happy you guys like it!!

If you like The Avengers or Doctor Who I'd be incredibly honoured if you checked out my stuff on fanfiction. Net. (Link in my profile :3)

Keep reading/commenting/voting!

Ily :)

-Kitty xxxxxxx