In Which Melody Breaks yet Another Rule

//Previously in "Of Starbucks and Macaroons"

"Jeremy made a very good point about how we've been dating for almost a year now-" she paused.

"And?"

"And I think it's time."

"Time for what..." He asked cautiously.

"Time we tell the world."

---

"I'm sorry."

"Wait... What?"

"We can't do that, Melody."

"But Troye-"

"No buts, Melody. I'm just trying to protect you."

Melody sighed.

"I really am sorry, I just don't think it's the best idea."

Melody didn't know what to say. The line went silent for a while.

"You know, it's really late, I should be heading off." Melody said.

"Okay. I really do love you, Mels."

"I know."

She hung up without another word.

---

One Month Later:

"Hello everyone, I'm Melody Spencer and I'm in another airport." She opened, taking a deep breath while people walked all around her in the gate.

"You're probably wondering 'Why is Melody traveling again? Doesn't she have a life?' Well friends, the answer is no. I quit my job. Why? Because I'm moving."

She explained how Jeremy got a job and then explained how she would be living in Perth.

"This is really important to me, and I don't want you guys to be upset when I tell you this. I try to fill you guys in on every single second of my life, I mean, that's my job as a vlogger, but I've been keeping a secret from you guys. A really, really, beautiful, grand secret."

She paused, humming to herself, reconsidering if she was recalling doing this. "Troye Sivan and I are dating. And have been. For almost a year."

---

Author's Note: OKAY REALLY SHORT CHAPTER BUT HERE YOU GUYS GO WOW COFFEE MAN I SHOULD BE STUDYING HAHA LOL NOPE

ALSO IF YOU LIKE SHERLOCK, DOCTOR WHO, OR MAKING ME HAPPY, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CHECK PUT MY SHERLOCK/DOCTOR WHO CROSSOVER TITLED "A STUDY IN PONDLOCK: OH, CHRISTMAS TREE" ITS MY MOST FAVOURITE THING IVE EVER WRITTEN AND I REALLY NEED YOUR OPINIONS!!!!!

-KITTY XXX