In Which Time Flies By

Two Weeks Since Playlist:

Melody set up her camera while listening to Troye's newest song about The Fault in Our Stars. She hummed along, because she can't sing to save her life, while she adjusted the lighting ever so slightly. What was she even going to talk about in her vlog today...

Troye had done his best to call every day. He didn't want to let Melody down...

Most of Melody's friends had boyfriends. It was tough when they went out together, seeing her friends hand-holding and kissing, while Melody was lucky if she got to Skype Troye for an hour before she went to bed.

---

One Months Since Playlist:

Melody checked her twitter while waiting in line to buy a pack of gum and an energy drink at the grocery store.

Someone had tweeted Troye, asking if he was "seeing anyone". He replied with "only his psychiatrist"

Sometimes it hurt to hear that, but Melody knew she would say the same if she was in that situation. (Especially the psychiatrist bit, that was hilarious.)

---

Six Months Since Playlist:

Melody and Troye had gotten a bit careless. Rumors started sprouting on tumblr and twitter when Troye wore one of Melody's "Totally Socially Acceptable Person" shirts in a video, and later answering "Teal hair" when asked what "turned him on". Melody too, had used a few of his songs a video she had posted entitled "Spontaneous Dancing in Public" and had been seen wearing her fair share of Troye merchandise as well.

When asked directly if they were dating, they both denied it. The only people who knew were Melody's brother Jeremy, and Troye's sister Sage. (As it turns out, teenage sisters are very good at knowing when you have a secret girlfriend)

"What do we do?" Melody sighed, as she sat on the phone with Troye, late at night for her and early morning for him. "Do we tell?"

The silence on the other end spoke for itself.

"I think it's best kept a secret..."

"Yes but.. You've got to promise me you haven't got a secret girlfriend back in Perth too.."

"Of course not, Melody, you're my only. I'm just trying to protect you.." He promised.

Melody sighed. "I miss you terribly."

"I miss you too, Melody Spencer."

---

A/N: WOW! We just passed 500 reads, and can I just say, this is an honor. It's an honor to be writing for you, so thank you. Thank you for reading, it means the world.

Love,

Beyonce (Wait, no I meant Kitty. Sorry about that.)