In Which Melody Leaves Playlist Live

After a tearful goodbye, and a stern dragging towards the rental car from her brother who was worried they'd miss their flight, Melody and Troye said goodbye, and parted ways.

"I'm really bad with goodbyes." Melody had said.

"Then we won't say goodbye." Troye replied.

"See you around, Troye Sivan." Melody said with a wave.

"Catch you later, Melody Spencer"

---

The next day, Melody sat in front of her camera. It was time for a "Doctor Who Review." One of her most popular videos on her channel where she basically posts clips of her crying and laughing while watching Doctor Who, then talks about the episode.

"Today I watched "The Fires of Pompeii" again. It's a David Tennant episode, second in the fourth season..."

Her mind wandered, "I wonder what Troye is doing right now?" She thought to herself. She checked her clock. It was 5 AM in Perth. That meant he was either sleeping or on tumblr.

"Well, I like this episode because Karen Gilian and Donna, my two favourite gingers," she rambled, "Those giant rock creature things just didn't sit with me. You know sometimes, when you get a Doctor Who monster, and it's just stupid? Like the wasp in the Agatha Christie episode. Those Pyro-things just reminded me of transformers."

She talked more through the plot and what not for a few minutes.

"Overall I give "The Fires of Pompeii" a 4/10 for David Tennant episodes, and a 5/10 overall. "

She sighed. What is an appropriate time to call your Australian boyfriend? Maybe she should let him call first. She didn't want to seem to clingy. He was probably tired from jet lag too...

"Thanks for watching, I'm ThatGirlMelody and this has been another Doctor Who Review," she closed, turning off her camera. She'd edit it later. Right now is the time for tumblr.

"Tumblr tumblr tumblr..." She hummed as she logged into her URL.

Five tumblr minutes passed, and it was nearly 2AM.

Melody, not having enough subscribers to be paid just yet, still had an actual job. She worked the check out at Forever 21. She absolutely dreaded her job, but it was a job. A job in which she had to open shop in only 5 hours.

Melody mentally scolded herself for staying up late again, but she'd do it again tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that...