In Which Melody Meets a Suspicious Fan

"Are you ThatGirlMelody?"

Melody looked up from the clothes she was sorting to see a customer who looked to be around 15 years old.

She smiled, "yea, but just call me Melody."

"I'm a huge fan! Could I get a picture?" She gushed.

"Yeah, absolutely!" Melody replies.

They take a picture on the girl's phone, then Melody gives her a hug before going back to work. "Thanks for saying hi!"

"No, thank you! It was so cool meeting you!" She said, "And you're totally dating Troye Sivan by the way,"

"What?" She asked with an unhealthy dose of forced laughter.

"You totally are!" She exclaimed,

"Come on, he lives in Australia." Melody teased.

"Look, I don't know what happened at playlist live, but you two are TOTALLY a couple." She said before waving goodbye and disappearing behind a rack of fancy dresses.

"Playlist was like... Six months ago.." Melody mumbled.

"Who's Troye?" Her co-worker Monique asked as she walked by.

"A friend of mine," Melody blushed, "Another YouTuber I met at that convention,"

"And you're dating him?" Monique questioned.

"No, no, we just act like a couple to annoy people. The Internet just likes to start rumors." She exclaimed.

"Mmm Hmm," Monique nodded sarcastically.

"Don't you have work to do?" Melody scolded playfully.

Monique rolled her eyes and continued back to the store room. "This isn't over, Melody Spencer!"

---

Author's Note:

Ey! Just a short little filler chapter cuz I had basically no ideas for this fic, but I just got one, ya know, so that chapter will be up soon and then /bam/ more chapters after that because, yeah. You'll see.

Sorry this Author's note is crappy I just woke up. >.

Thanks for reading and commenting (I love replying to comments) and voting ^.^

Forever yours,

Kitty