In Which Melody Breaks Some Rules

"Troye, you know I can't do that." Melody sighed as she laid on her bed. It was ten AM for Melody, ten PM for Troye.

"Come on Mels. I'll buy you the plain ticket, all you have to do is drive to the airport and tell your brother where you'll be." Troye pleaded.

"I have a job, Troye. And just because I live with my brother doesn't mean he'll be okay with me dropping by to Australia for the weekend!" Melody said, laughing at the absurdity of the situation. Troye had invited HER to the premier of Spud 2, and he insisted he wouldn't go with anyone else.

"Then don't tell him! Tell him you're going to Tessa and Shawna's for the weekend!" He suggested.

"He'll kill me if he finds out!" Melody exclaimed.

"Well then we won't let him find out! Please Melody, I can't go to the premier alone, and there's no one else I could imagine taking besides you." He begged.

Melody gave an elaborate sigh.

"Plus I really, really miss you, and want to see you in person again so I can squish your adorable face." Troye added.

Melody laughed, "Okay fine, but Jeremy can't find out. And only for the weekend. I'll be there on Friday and leave on Sunday. Gosh, what am I going to even wear..."

Troye squealed with delight on the other end. "Okay! Yay! I love you! See you Friday!"

Melody rolled her eyes, "See you Friday..." She hung up the phone then sent a text to Shawna.

"Sneaking away to Aus. to see Troye. Telling Jeremy I'm spending the weekend w/ you. Can you keep a secret?"

Shawna replied quickly. "Ooooh someone's being naughty. Have fun. ;)"

At least she had her back. Now Melody was going to have to find a dress to wear. Maybe she'd find something at work today.

---

She was supposed to be organizing the sizes of the returns but Melody was basically stuffing every dress she didn't hate that was in her size in various hiding places around the store so she could try them on during her lunch break.

She ended up settling on something dark black and strapless, and longer in the back than the front.

Melody considered dying her hair back to normal (a dark brown) since it was a movie premiere (Melody hadn't done something that fancy, well, ever) but she was flying out tomorrow, and besides, Troye had said he liked her teal hair, hadn't he?

She packed her bag with a few random outfits, her silver peep-toe heels she'd wear to the premier and all the makeup and hair stuff she'd need for the weekend.

She made sure her camera, laptop, and phone were on their chargers then headed off to bed, even though it was only 11PM, knowing the time difference would mess with her head tomorrow.

Melody could hardly contain her excitement. Tomorrow she would see Troye again, and everything would be great.

---

Author's Note: Yeah, if you've read stories by me before, you know that everything isn't going to be great for Melody.

Be expecting more frequent updates, I've got bunches of ideas for this fic, and I'll try to release them for you as soon as I get them down on pencil and pad... Er, laptop and keyboard?

I hope you guys like it so far. It's a bit scattered, but I didn't really know where I was headed with this fic when I started (I had the first three chapters and the last three chapters but hOW DO YOU MIDDLE?!)

Almost 1,000 Reads guys!! My mind = Blown. No way is this possible.

Comment, Vote, Share, and COMMENT :) I love talking to you guys! Tell me what you want to see!

Best Wishes,

Kitty