In Which Melody Returns to Playlist Live

• Dedicated to My Remarkable Readers ♥

"Melody! Melody Spencer!" A voice shouts from the crowd behind her.

Melody turns around to see an excited fan waving.

She stops to take a picture with a fan and autograph her nametag.

"Have a great weekend!" She tells the fan.

"You too!"

Playlist live. The third time and officially two years that she and Troye having been dating. Things were different now. They were just kids when they met. They were adults now, Troye had just turned 20. 

The fans insisted they would get married, soon even, but twenty was too early for the both of them.

Melody wasn't just a youtuber anymore. She was the assistant producer of a new movie releasing in a few years. Her dreams had come true, and her parents couldn't deny that she was actually successful. 

"Thirty minutes," someone whispered in her ear.

She jumped and turned around to see it was Troye.

"Jumpy, are we?" he laughed.

"A bit nervous." 

Troye had convinced Melody to do a show with him. He taught Melody to play the piano, and it turned out she had some natural talent burried. Melody just blames it on being able to work a computer keyboard from all the hours she'd spent on the internet and on editing.

"You'll do great, Love"

"What's the song line up?"

"The same as we've been practicing for months."

"Okay," she whispered.

"Okay?"

"Yeah," She grinned up at him, brushing a strand of hair out of her eyes. Her hair was no longer teal, but a fiery red that faded into a deep orange.

Troye kissed her cheek quickly, "Love you, Dearest. See you in thirty."

Melody smiled as she remembered all that happened here two years ago, and everything that had happened since then.

"I love you too, Troye."

-The End-

---

Author's Note:

It's finished! Like holy moly it's actually finished! Thank you everyone for sticking with me through hiatuses and writer's block and that period of time where I didn't want to continue due to Troye's coming out, but look where we got! A great, marvelous, ending!

I love you guys to death. Thanks for making my first story on Wattpad a great one!

Lots of love from Canada

-Kitty xxxxx