Chapter 1

I don't own Prince of Tennis. Konomi Takeshi does. I only own my OC

Bold = English

Italics = Thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoma's P.O.V

'I just got here and now I'm being bombarded with questions.' I thought as Kikumaru-senpai and Momo-senpai started asking me questions at the same time hugging me to death.

"Oi! You weren't supposed to have more than one balls, you brats!" A random high-schooler yelled at us.

"Eh? But the coach didn't say that." Kintaro said.

The high-schoolers then challenged the us to a game of tennis. The winner gets to keep the ball/s and the loser leaves the camp.

"You! Four-eyes! I challenge you!" The high-schooler challenged. Because of the high-schooler not specifying who, Tezuka-buchou, Kite-san, Yagyuu-san, Oshitari-san, and Koharu-san started a light arguement on who he was challenging.

Smirking, I stealthily took Koharu-san's eyeglass and wore it. 'Time for some nice game,' I thought as I went to challenge Sasabe, I believe his name is.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

3RD Person P.O.V

Without them knowing, there was a hooded figure watching them. The figure was wearing a black leather jacket with a red hoodie under it, mid-thigh denim shorts, black and red converse and a black tennis bag on its shoulder. Judging by its outfit, the figure is a girl. 'The challenger is getting challenged.' The figure thought while chuckling. Its golden eyes turned to Rikkai Dai. Eyes filled with longing as she watched their actions. Then the figure caught sight of silver hair.

The longing gaze turned to hate and anger. Eyes stinging with incoming tears, the figure walks towards the building. "I need a drink." the figure muttered.

<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>

After Oni scolded, more like yelled, at both high-schoolers and middle-schoolers that unofficial matches should not be held without the coaches' permission. The figure was now behind the Oni, Tokugawa and Irie.

"Oni, I think you're scaring them." She said. Oni turned around and scowled. "When did you come back?" He asked. The figure chuckled, "Just before their matches started. I was going to come here earlier but I wanted a drink."

Irie chuckled, "When you say 'drink', you mean lots of alcohol. Right?" He said. The figure shook her head, "No, just 2 cups. Geez, you make it sound like I'm an alcoholic, Irie." Tokugawa glared at her, "Maybe because you are one." He said coldly. The figure ignored his comment and was about to say something to Irie but was cut off by a voice.

"Okay that's enough. Echizen get up here and do your thing." Coach Kurobe said. The middle-schoolers looked confused and looked at Seigaku's rookie. The said rookie just tugged on his cap and clicked his tongue.

"Why aren't you calling me by my first name? You do know that there are two of us." 'Echizen' she said as she went to where Coach Kurobe was then took the mega phone. She took a deep breath then spoke, "Okay everyone, stop whatever you're all doing and listen to me."

Everyone stopped and listened to 'Echizen'.

She leaned on the railings and smirked, "Good. Now, here in U-17 Camp, you all are going to be trained by different coaches . Play shuffle matches. The winner gets to stay and loser leaves the camp. Those who interfere during a match will be sent home. I will be one of the trainers and I will train with you all. Any questions?" 'Echizen said.

There was a moment of silence, so 'Echizen' assumed there were none.

"Ne! What's your name? Why do you have the same surname with Koshimae?" Shitenhouji's rookie asked.

'Echizen' looked like she was hesitating but stood up straight and removed her hood revealing shoulder-blades length shaggy brown hair and her golden eyes. Her face was pale but not very pale and eyes filled with emptiness as if showing her face is the biggest burden.

"My name is Echizen Riyanna. Yoroshiku. " she said.

She turned her head and looked at Rikkai Dai, "It's been a while."

<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>

Hey! Sorry if the chapter was short and if there are any gramatical errors and typo. This is my first book so hope you like it. I changed a couple of things on this chapter, but not that much. I'm going to edit the other chapters. I don't have much to say so I guess that's all. Thanks!

Thanks for reading~~!!

Bye~~~!!!