Chapter 2

Bold = English

Italics = Thoughts

Underline = Flashback

<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>

"My name is Echizen Riyanna. Yoroshiku"

She turned her head to Rikkai Dai, "It's been a while."

<<~~~~~>>

"Nee-chan"

"...Riyanna"

"Riyanna-senpai!"

"Riya-chan!"

Ryoma and some Rikkai regulars called out.

Riyanna just looked at them with empty eyes. No expression was shown on her face. Her cheery past-self was now replaced with a cold mask. She looked at her little brother, "I'm surprised you didn't recognize me immediately, Ryoma" she said.

Ryoma frowned at his sister, not liking her change. "You changed... What happened to you...? Why did you run away...?" He questioned his sister. Riyanna remained emotionless, "Now is not the time to discuss such matter."

Coach Kurobe cleared his throat to get Riyanna's attention "Echizen, there are folders in the office filled with the middle schoolers' data and status. I want you to check on them for tomorrow's shuffle match. Also, in this flashdrive is the high schoolers'," he handed Riyanna a flashdrive. "I will expect you to make training regimes for all. Am I clear?" He said.

Riyanna nodded, "Crystal clear. If that's all, I would like to head back to my cottage to start reviewing their data," she said. Kurobe nodded as he gave the remaining students further instructions.

As Riyanna walked away from the courts, a certain silver haired Rikkai regulars kept his eyes on the female. A frowned marred his face, "Riyanna... What the hell happened to you?"

<<~~~~>>

A brown haired girl was walking happily towards her school's tennis courts for morning practice. "I wonder if Masaharu is there already," she muttered as she neared the courts. Spotting a silver haired boy, she ran towards him and enveloped him in a hug.

"Haru! Good morning!" She greeted cheerfully. The boy chuckled at her behavior and hugged back.

"Ohayo, Hime-chan," Niou said as he gave her a peck on her lips. The girl blushed, "Why'd you have to do that?" She asked. Niou simply shrugged, "It's a morning kiss. Normally, for me, mornings aren't good. But ever since I met you, my morning are the best," he said.

The girl hid her red face on his chest, "So cheesy," she muttered. She pulled away and looked around, "Where's everyone, Haru?" The Trickster looked at her, "Oh, practice has been cancelled because Yukimura and Sanada are going to a sports seminar as our school's tennis club representative," he said.

The girl raised an eyebrow, "Why can't we practice ourselves?" She asked, confused why practice was cancelled just because the captain and vice-captain aren't around.

Niou smiled, "So many questions~ How about if I answer each question, you'll give me a kiss on the lips," the girl rolled her eyes, "Just answer the questions, Haru."

He chuckled, " Fine~ The two of them thought it would be nice to give us a break."

The girl rolled her eyes and giggled, "More like Yukimura threatened Sanada to give us a break from his torturous training."

Niou chuckled, "Hey, now we get to spend more time together," he said as he pulled her to him and kissed her fully on the lips. The girl smiled against her boyfriend's lips and wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

"Wait," she pulled away.  "Did you wait for me to come here?" She asked. Niou shrugged, "Well yeah." The girl held his face, "What if I didn't come here?" Niou raised an eyebrow, "Yeah right. I know you very well. Even if there isn't a practice, you will still come here," he said.

She giggled, "Yeah yeah. You know me too much," Niou chuckled and pulled her in for a hug. Riyanna gently pushed him and held his face. She smiled and kissed him.

She pulled away, "I wish it's like this forever," she said as as she pulled him into another kiss. Niou kissed back, "Me too," he said against her lips. They both pulled away and hugged each other, "I love you, Echizen Riyanna. My one and only Queen."

Riyanna smiled, "I love you too, Niou Masaharu. My one and only Trickster."

<<~~~~~>>

" 'My one and only', huh," Riyanna muttered as she reads the file of the Rikkai Dai's regulars. More specifically, Rikkai Dai's Trickster.

She sighed as she put the folder down on her table. She looked at her laptop's clock. It read "3:26 a.m"

"Looks like another month of sleepless nights," she muttered.

She tried reading the file again but her head keeps on repeating the four words she and her 'ex-' exchanged, "My one and only".

Riyanna scoffed, "What a total lie. Stupid words from stupid people."

She rubbed her temple, feeling a migraine coming, "Riyanna, you idiot."

"Just a month and a half and all of this will end," she muttered as she hugged her legs and ran a hand through her hair.

"A month and a half in hell," she muttered again but her voice cracked.

<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>

Another short chapter. Sorry! While writing this I was watching "American Horror Story Asylum" with my brothers, sister, and her friends. Sorry for any typos and grammatical errors. Hope you like this chapter. And hope you liked the flashback of Niou and Riyanna's relationship in the past. Comment and vote for more chapters.

Thanks for reading~!