★{SPECIAL CHAPTER- RIYANNA'S CHRISTMAS}★

Before you start reading this chapter, let me explain some things.

Every third-years are now 20-21 years old. Second-years are 19-20. First-years are 18-19. Also, Riyanna already opened up to them, but still "hates" Niou. This chapter does not mess with the storyline (well, maybe a little). It also contains a bit of spoilers. Sorry.

<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>

Bold = English

Italics = Thoughts

<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>

"Can you move out of the way? I know it's your birthday, but that doesn't mean you can cover my view of the television," an annoyed 21 year-old woman grumbled to her now-19 year old brother as she lied on the couch.

Ryoma shook his head, "I'm not moving until you agree to go to the party Monkey King planned today." Riyanna sighed, 'That's the eleventh time you told me that,' Riyanna thought.

The two began a staring contest. None of them were backing down as sixteen minutes passed by already. The eldest of the siblings walked in the living room, and sweat-dropped at the sight. "What happened here?" Ryoga asked.

Seeing that neither of them are planning to back down, he covered both of their eyes. "What are you guys doing?" Ryoga asked. "I'm trying to get nee-chan to go to the party Monkey King invited us to," Ryoma said in a bored tone.

Riyanna rolled her eyes, even though it is being covered, "I don't like parties. And I don't really like Christmas Parties." She said in the same tone. "You need to get out of the house more often, Riyanna. The last time you left the house was during your school's Christmas Party and left right after the exchange gift," Ryoga stated as he removed his hands from their eyes.

"You didn't even leave your room when we were going to celebrate your birthday," Ryoma added. Riyanna groaned and waved her arms around, "Like I said, I don't like parties." Riyanna repeated.

Her brothers began to think of a way for her to go to the party. "Is there anything we can do for you to go to the party?" Ryoma finally asked Riyanna. Rolling off the couch, she kneeled on the floor and hummed in thought. "I'll go if I get the couch and TV to myself," Riyanna answered.

Without second thoughts, the two brothers left to call Atobe.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

"Are you just gonna sit there?" Ryoma questioned his sister, annoyance written on his face. Riyanna waved him off and let her gaze stay on the television, that was showing "Assassination Classroom."

'Is he really the one who destroyed the moon?' Riyanna mentally questioned the TV. Korosensei is seen hurriedly planting new buds into the flowerbed after his students told him that the flowers he picked were grown by them. She stared at the television with an eyebrow raised.

Ryoma sighed and hesitantly left his sister alone to watch the show. 'For a 21 year-old, she's pretty childish,' Ryoma thought.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Everything was going well for Riyanna. That is before the huge speakers started blaring loud music. Very loud. The music being played was not Christmas-sy, it was dubstep, remixes, and other modern music. Riyanna sighed and turned of the TV. She wished Ryoga was here so that she'll annoy him, but he went to another party with his friends.

Riyanna just sat on the couch with her mind blank and clearly bored, and a little bit annoyed by the music playing. This is one of the main reasons why she does not like parties, the loud music.