Chapter 15

<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>

A certain red-haired teenager happily skipped his way to his best friend's cottage with a huge grin plastered on his handsome face. Kenneth has finally found a partner for his match with Riyanna and Niou. He then paused his skipping as he recalled how he managed to convince his partner.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

"You want to team up with me? Against Riyanna and Niou?" A certain Rikkai member said with a surprised look on his face. Kenneth nodded his head, "Please! You've known them for two years, so you must know some of their techniques!" Kenneth exclaimed. The Rikkai member smiled at the redhead before he replied, "Even if we team up, I am not telling you their techniques."

Kenneth slumped and sighed, "I figured you would say that." He mumbled.

The two stood in front of each other in complete (awkward) silence.

"So..." Kenneth trailed off, and looked at the Rikkai member. "You wanna team up?" He asked again. His partner-to-be simply smiled at him and said, "Of course. It's been a while since I've played with Riyanna anyway." He said with a smile. Kenneth smiled at him and jumped up and down in excitement, "Really?! Thanks a bunch!!" He yelled. Good thing nobody was around them, if there were, they will think he's crazy (even if it's true).

"When's the match?" His new-found partner asked. Kenneth stopped jumping and blinked, "Oh, tomorrow afternoon at three." He said. The Rikkai member's smile widened, "Is that so? Well, I'll look forward for our game, Wilson-san." He said. Kenneth waved his hand and chuckled, "Call me Kenneth. I'm not used to people calling me by my surname." Kenneth told his partner.

"Very well. See you later, Kenneth-san." The Rikkai member said, before he left to regroup with his teammates. Kenneth stayed on his spot with a smile, but felt a shiver go down his spine.

"What a scary man to talk to." Kenneth mused, as he left to go to Riyanna.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Kenneth entered the cottage and went to search for Riyanna. His first stop was the bathroom, being the pervert that he is, thought she was taking a shower.

"Riyanna~~" Kenneth sang as he knocked the door. He placed his ear on the door and just heard silence. "Bathroom is out of the list then." Kenneth muttered, before he went to his second stop. The kitchen.

"Riya~~" He sang again as he took a peek from the corner of the kitchen. He frowned when he saw it was empty. An idea popped into his head (a stupid idea if I may add) to look inside the cabinets.

"Darling~~ you here~~?" Kenneth sang (again for the last time) as he checked inside the cabinet. After a minute of looking into the cabinet, he began to think that this was beginning to be stupid. He slumped himself on the floor, pouting.

"Just what am I doing with my life?" Kenneth asked himself as he drew invisible circles on the kitchen floor, mumbling.

Without him noticing, Riyanna entered the kitchen and opened the fridge and took out a can of coke. When she closed the door, Kenneth twirled around and saw her. "Riyanna~~! I found you!" He screamed happily and hugged her leg. Kenneth then looked up and saw Riyanna glaring at him, "Watch where your hand is, or else I'll slice it off with a butcher knife." She growled.

Kenneth quickly let of her leg, then looked at her outfit. His eyes almost popped out of its sockets when he saw what she was wearing. "W-Wha-What are you wearing?!" He squeaked.