Chapter 11

Before you read this chapter, let me warn you that this chapter contains curse words from our beloved Riyanna's mouth and mind. That's all.

<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>

Bold = English

Italics = Thoughts

<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>

Riyanna sighed and massaged her head as soon as the coaches' words sank in. "Let me... Let me think about it," she managed to speak out. Kenneth was leaning on the wall with a bright smile on his face.

You are probably wondering what the coaches told Riyanna. Well, it was not that big, just the coaches telling her that she will be one of the middle schoolers' opponents and she will soon be partnered up with one of them against the Genius 10. However, Riyanna did not like the idea of her playing because of an unknown reason.

"So, you finally sobered up?" Kenneth asked Riyanna. Kurobe, Saito, and Tsuge's faces flashed a shocked look but immediately lost it. "I see. You were drinking," Tsuge stated as he glanced at the other two coaches.

Riyanna waved her hand, "Whatever," she sighed. Kenneth pushed himself off the wall and walk towards Riyanna. Riyanna looked at him and scowled, "What now, asshole?" Kenneth shook his head, "Nothing. Just wanted to check something," he explained.

Before Riyanna can ask what he was going to check, Kenneth gently poked her forehead. Trying her best not to stumble backwards, she held on Kenneth's arm to prevent herself from falling backwards. She glared at him, "You fucking asshole," she sneered.

Kenneth ignored her and faced the coaches with a smile, "She's still drunk. I better bring her back to her cottage before she kills someone," he said as he carried Riyanna bridal style to stop her from tripping over her own feet and over nothing.

Without any problem in opening the door, he turned to the coaches. "Oh, and on Riyanna's behalf, please allow her to play a match. She needs a good opponent to let out her building stress." And with that, he left with a pissed off Riyanna in his arms.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

After many attempts on trying to escape Kenneth's hold, she stayed motionless in his arms. "Can you please put me down now?" Riyanna bellowed at Kenneth. The said teen pretended not to hear her and continued walking pass the courts.

Looking at the students that were training, she began thinking of a way to make Kenneth let go of her. Her eyes caught sight of a certain purple haired gentleman. Her eyes brightened when she found a way.

Riyanna looked up at Kenneth, "I don't feel so good," she whispered as her breathing became ragged. Kenneth sighed, "Of course you don't. You drank an entire bottle of sake, you are bound to feel uneasy."

Kenneth looked down at Riyanna and found her panting and a bit sweaty. Shaking his head to remove his perverted thoughts. He stared at Riyanna with concern filled eyes, "Riyanna, you okay?"

The female brunette stared at him in the eyes. She opened her mouth to say something, but instantly covered it with her hand. Riyanna gently pushed herself away from Kenneth. Just as she planned, Kenneth quickly placed her on her feet.

Riyanna ran a few feet away from Kenneth before she stopped. Her hand dropping to her side, she turned to Kenneth with a smirk on her face. "I win," she whispered as she ran towards the tennis courts.