Chapter 4

Bold = English

Italics = Thoughts

Underline = Flashback

<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>

 "I learned that you shouldn't give your heart to a Trickster," Riyanna said as she walked away, not looking back at the 'Big Three.'

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

"Seriously, I just got here yesterday then I'm packing again for the training in the mountain," Riyanna grumbled as she stuffed clothes and her necessities in her bag.

While packing, a knock sounded from her cottage's door. Riyanna finished packing then went to answer whoever was behind the door.

She opened the door and found Saito grinning. "What do you want?" Riyanna asked, clearly not in the mood to talk to anyone. "I just wanted to give you medicines in case you get sick there...again," saito said as he gave her a paper bag with medicines.

Riyanna took it and nodded her thanks. Just as she was about to close the door, Saito talked, "You know we're all worried right? Don't think that we want you to stay healthy because you're one of our strongest players. We are worried because you are like our daughter here in the camp."

Riyanna looked at him and raised an eyebrow, "I'm like your daughter because I'm the only girl here in the camp?" Saito smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of his neck, "Well, that's mostly the reason. But-,"

"I'm the only girl to be able to beat the 'Genius 10'? That's almost the same as the first reason," Riyanna interrupted. Saito sighed, "Why do you love to interrupt me... You don't interrupt the other coaches..." Riyanna shrugged, "Because you're easy to read? I don't know either."

"You should get going before the bus leaves you like last time," Saito said as he walked way, hands in his coat's pocket. Riyanna narrowed her eyes at Saito, "You're hiding something are you?"

Saito turned around but walked backwards, "It's a secret!"

Riyanna stared at him for a while before getting her bag and to the bus.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

"Is everyone here now?" Riyanna asked the 'drop-outs'. Some nodded and Riyanna sat on the opposite side of the driver. She took out her iPhone and her SkullCandy headphones. She scrolled through her phone's music list. She stopped scrolling then tapped on an English song, "Take Me Home" by Cash-Cash

Since the volume was high, she didn't hear the middle schoolers' arguement. She hummed her song's tune. She nearly let out a scream when the driver suddenly drifted. She glared at the driver then took off her headphones, "Next time you do that, warn me," she growled. Riyanna saw the driver smirk on her peripheral view.

Riyanna stood up ignoring their questions, "Open the door," she ordered the driver. Without being said twice, the driver opened the door. As the door opened, more questions came from the middle schoolers what's she planning to do on a moving bus. Riyanna looked at them with a sharp look, "Shut your traps, drop-outs. You are all lucky to be in this bus," with that, Riyanna calmly walked down the bus, as if it wasn't moving.

As she got off, she looked at the bus that was driving away. She huffed, "This is going to be troublesome," she placed her headphones back on and slowly walked towards the bus' direction.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

When she arrived at the destination, she saw all the drop-outs and Saito with the rookies.

"Ah, Riyanna. I heard you walked out the bus again. You nearly gave me a heart attack when I heard that," Saito said. Riyanna looked at him with a raised eyebrow and pointed at her headphones then shook her head, signaling that she can't hear him.

Saito was explaining to the boys why they were here and that there is a way to become stronger. As always, Riyanna wasn't listening, having to hear the same speech every time she goes to the mountain for training.

She took off her headphones and spoke, "Well, I'm gonna go on ahead if you guys don't mind."

Riyanna was starting to walk away but Saito managed to stop her, "I do mind. Last time you left the other boys alone, they almost got lost and fell."

"They were annoying me. They wouldn't stop asking ridiculous questions."

"I promise you that these boys won't do the same."

Riyanna rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, "Oh really? How can you be sure about that?"

Saito thought for an answer before replying, "There are quiet ones."

"Nice try, giant."

With that, Riyanna walked away and started her journey all the way to the top of the mountain.

<<~~~~~~~~~>>

WITH THE BOYS

Ryoma stared at his sister's figure and frowned, "Something really did happen to her," he muttered.

Saito sighed after hearing Ryoma, "Something did happen but she wouldn't tell anyone."

Rikkai drop-outs looked at Saito with a look that told him to continue. Saito sighed and decided to tell them what he knew, "It was on March. Also the same time when Ryoga was in the camp."

"Aniki is in the camp?" Ryoma asked. Saito nodded then continued, "She went to the office looking for Ryoga. She looked like a wreck, so we asked her what happened but she yelled at us and ran off. She stayed here in the camp for a week, not saying a word. Then she left to America with Ryoga and the others."

Ryoma looked at Saito, "She didn't say anything?" Saito shook his head, "When we ask her she would just give us a glare and walk away."

Rikkai glanced at the Trickster, who looked like he was hitting himself on the inside.

Saito clapped his hand with a smile, "Okay, enough with all this. You all have to get going now. The trip to the top of the mountain takes quite some time."

The boys nodded and made their way to the mountain.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

"Almost...there..." Riyanna grunted as she neared the top. She stopped, panting from all the climbing.

"Oi, brat. Need help?" A voice said.

Riyanna looked up and saw Mifune. She gave him a light glare, "No thank you. I can do this myself." Mifune glared at the girl, "Just saying."

Riyanna continued her way up until she reached the top. She crawled up and lied down, "Finally," she panted. Mifune rolled his eyes and lightly kicked her, "Get up, brat. Go to your room and rest. I don't want Kurobe and Saito to kill me when you get sick here again."

Riyanna stood up, "I'd like that to happen," she panted as she got ready to run away. "What was that brat?!" Mifune yelled. Riyanna took this as a cue to run to her room.

'I hope nothing bad will happen,' Riyanna thought as she entered her room.

<<~~~~~~~~~>>

Hey, thanks for reading this chapter. Sorry for any typos and grammatical errors. I don't have anything to say now, just thanking you all for taking your time to read this chapter.

Thank you~~!