Chapter 9

Bold = English

Italic = Thoughts

<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>

"Riyanna..."

"Kenneth?"

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

"What are you doing here? I thought you'll be with the others in three days," Riyanna asks Kenneth. The said boy walked towards her and reached for her hand, but Riyanna pulled her hand away before he could grab it.

Kenneth frowned, but it didn't look visible, when she moved her hand. He grinned at Riyanna, "You didn't ask when I'll be here. You asked when the guys will be here," he reasoned. Riyanna raised an eyebrow, "I asked when you guys will be here," Riyanna repeated her words from their phone call.

Kenneth shrugged, "I did hesitate when I answered you," he remarked. Riyanna frowned and grabbed her things and made her way to her cottage. As she neared her cottage, she turned around and found Kenneth following her. Riyanna scowled, "Why are you following me?"

Kenneth smiled, "It's because I'll be staying with you," he said. Riyanna glared at him, "Stop joking around and go to your assigned room." Riyanna started walking to her cottage's door. She grabbed the door knob and looked back at Kenneth.

Her eye twitched when she found him giving her his puppy-dog eyes. They then did a little stare off -- Riyanna glaring at him while Kenneth gave her his puppy-dog eyes. Five minutes passed, Riyanna sighed and opened her door, "Fine. Come in," she muttered.

The boy then smirked, "I win," he said as he followed Riyanna inside her cottage and closed the door behind him.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Riyanna sat inside her bathtub, hugging her legs to her chest as the water from the shower, even though the tub was already half full, fell on her head and drip down to her bare back. She sat there, trying to clear her mind from anything. But sadly, it failed.

Every time she gets her mind cleared, the thoughts return to her mind. Riyanna sighed and ran her hand through her wet hair, "Stupid brain," she cursed.

She then turned off the shower and emptied the tub. She grabbed her towel and walked out her bathroom and into her bedroom. She changed to her sleepwear, which consisted of a very short shorts and an oversized gray t-shirt that stopped an inch after her shorts.

A knock sounded from her door, she looked at the door and grabbed her towel to dry her hair. Without her saying anything, the door opened, showing Kenneth.

Kenneth pouted, "Damn it. Looks like I came here late," he whined. Riyanna ignored him and continued to dry her hair. Kenneth frowned, "Why are you ignoring me?"

Riyanna ignored him again. Kenneth growled, he hated being ignored. Especially by Riyanna.

He pushed her to the bed and crawled on top of her. He grabbed both of her hands then placed them above her head and straddled her. Riyanna glared at him, "What the hell are you doing?"

Kenneth shrugged, "You were ignoring me," he said. Riyanna struggled to remove his grip from her hands, only to make his grip tighter. Riyanna growled and tried to hit his family jewels, but Kenneth managed to stop her legs by blocking it with his own legs.

Riyanna stopped struggling, "Can you know let go of me? I want to brush my hair," she said. Kenneth chuckled and took a lock of her hair, "Nah, I like your hair messy," he brought the lock of her hair to his lips and smirked, "Especially after a long hot se--"